Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
That’s so creepy. Is that Cyber security person legit?
Could be .. but I'm sure the employers wouldn't be overly impressed that he/she is using whatever systems she using to track down people commenting on tiktoks . Unless they're a hacker .. either way - get a life- no heinous crimes are being committed! Yes , the comments about Ela are as creepy as .. they're not the first ..and certainly won't be the last comments mads .. but as we've all mentioned many times - Beggy will just block you for advising not to post her child on Social Media . Maybe this " cyber security " person might actually be better off investing their time digging into how many videos of Ela have been saved and shared on the dark web..At least do something constructive with what they claim they can do 🤷‍♀️

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
That child sounds like a literal baby babbling in the background, not the child's fault (usual disclaimer lol) but I'd be alarmed if it were my child talking at that level at 8 years old.

I would also be alarmed if my 8 year old was playing 'Doctors' with the neighbour :unsure: I have nieces and nephews that age and they are way more mature!!!

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Could be .. but I'm sure the employers wouldn't be overly impressed that he/she is using whatever systems she using to track down people commenting on tiktoks . Unless they're a hacker .. either way - get a life- no heinous crimes are being committed! Yes , the comments about Ela are as creepy as .. they're not the first ..and certainly won't be the last comments mads .. but as we've all mentioned many times - Beggy will just block you for advising not to post her child on Social Media . Maybe this " cyber security " person might actually be better off investing their time digging into how many videos of Ela have been saved and shared on the dark web..At least do something constructive with what they claim they can do 🤷‍♀️
all of this could be avoided if seagull just didn’t show her small child off to strangers on tiktok. i really resent her for that, it’s such a disgusting and dangerous thing to do.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Has she ever heard of a napkin or tissue for fs sake?
Egg yoLk over her fingers her dress which I bet she won't change all day picked it off her dress wiped on the side of the plate. Don't need a fork she says ramming everything down her big fat greedy gob with her disgusting manky chicken fingers. She is vile.

do all to do again today. When was the last time she actually mentioned weading a bwief or filwmin now? It really is all going down the pan isn't it 😂😂 even the Hippopotamus did a Temu ad and you can't really get any lower than that can you except Hello Fresh who also seemed have to told her to do off 😂😂 the downfall is closer than ever!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Egg yoLk over her fingers her dress which I bet she won't change all day picked it off her dress wiped on the side of the plate. Don't need a fork she says ramming everything down her big fat greedy gob with her disgusting manky chicken fingers. She is vile.

do all to do again today. When was the last time she actually mentioned weading a bwief or filwmin now? It really is all going down the pan isn't it 😂😂 even the Hippopotamus did a Temu ad and you can't really get any lower than that can you except Hello Fresh who also seemed have to told her to do off 😂😂 the downfall is closer than ever!
She is a slob , it's disgusting! And yep ,the only thing she could mention she was doing was walking Wocco and jetwashing the prison yard . All of which could be done in a couple of hours max . What else will she actually do ?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

That was just disgusting 🤢 well everything she does is disgusting, fing Turkish this Turkish that
I agree who ever posted she must be so pissed of at Kuki and the BIL cokkkng nice food not the slop of wings and rice and all the crap with it

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Who’s Angie?
Angie lol 😂 delusional Angie ( and alcoholic, liar, causes controversy, racist, oisses herself sniffs her knickers doesn’t shower etc) but it’s not just about her it’s on all the knob head creators it’s a very fast thread and hard thread we all go for them many of them have so much evidence and find it out they call all the wrong ones and defend the right, nothing slips past them at all and some of them I wouldn’t go up against, have many good I will say friends on there, but it’s a thread you have to have a very board back and expect to be called over TT many creators really don’t like the CC thread.
I have stepped back for a while and the main ones know why, but I am still in there they have me in stitches and many of them o have on my TT as well.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Licking her fingers with the egg yooolllkkkk.. I thought she wasn’t like that with licking fingers.. dirty cow.. he boobs are getting as low as her SILs
Soon be able to sling them over her shoulder lol 😂 mine I mean extra large are bigger then the dartford tunnel and she is getting bigger by the day as well.