Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
He’s your stereotypical European man. I don’t mean to be offensive but unfortunately he has been babied by his mother and grown up to believe that a woman does everything around the house and are there for sex and to get treated like s.
I’m sorry @meganfickfighs if I offended you by writing this comment ‘Depends where he was born in Turkey because most of it is in Asia, I don’t think he’s your stereotypical European man. European men aren’t like that well British men aren’t.’ I didn’t mean to ❤️. I’ve just noticed you haven’t been on for a few days anyway I’m sorry if I offended you I really didn’t mean to 🥰

Mar 3, 2024
The way she barked at that other child not to touch the salad bits. That's not OK.

Especially from someone who goes out of their way to touch other people's food as she plates it up!
I thought the same thing about her barking and that she has no problem man handling other people's food. Then Ewa proceeded to touch the food after her little friend was told not to.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yeh and yelling at them from the kitchen, just walk to the living room and ask them. Defo drunk the way she was aggressively cutting the pizzas. And how can you drink alcohol in this heat, it dehydrates you even more
Not even that but having someone else’s child round exposes them to SM barks at them and is drinking and I couldn’t drink in the heat either

Basically moaning about how she has had to put their swimsuits on them as they been getting in and out the pool it’s a fing hot tub lol 😂