Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

mgel

Apr 5, 2024
nj
She’s so boring. Her struggling voice is too much for me
We know that all of them are so ignorant and only looking for freebies, but there is definitely something off with Mine. She seriously struggles with speaking normally and getting her words out. And I will never understand the close up of such basic, reheated foods!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Either a filter or she has one leg a lot fing bigger than the other!!

A fried egg eaten with her hands… what a coke, disgusting human being.. she picked up a fork.. I thought she came to her senses… no.. used a fork to break some egg apart to them put the fork down and use her disgusting coke hands to eat it… one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen her do.. she is absolute vile
Filter lol 😂 just been caught out with her lies with the filter 😂

Mar 8, 2024
We know that all of them are so ignorant and only looking for freebies, but there is definitely something off with Mine. She seriously struggles with speaking normally and getting her words out. And I will never understand the close up of such basic, reheated foods!
It’s very strange her voice can’t come out fully. It’s like it’s in a box and only a little bit of the lid is off the box

Mar 2, 2024
It’s mad she doesn’t have the mental capacity to connect her diabolical diet of processed carbohydrates and fat with her gut problems. How can she not understand that A leads to B?

I noticed when she was at Kuki’s forcing baked goods and fried s on her daily, Kuki mentioned numerous times having stomach problems again. She had been making a concerted effort with her food before Sevda arrived. The healthy breakfast bowls went out the window after day 1.

Sevda’s pure greed and need to stuff her face constantly with junk is more important to her than her health and body. Shes mid thirties (shockingly LOL) so this will catch up with her soon. If she doesn’t adjust her diet soon she’s heading for pre diabetes, high cholesterol, gout….. you name it!
God I hope so.

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
how much se is she getting gifted today the smug b? who in their right mind keeps doing this??? pretending she’s had a weally weally nice day at the park with ewa who know wants a load of sugar as a snack. tell the child she’s having some fing fruit for do’s sake.
Why didn't she just give her some of the picnic food when they got back instead of a crossing? I don't get it.