Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
Omg not her casually mentioning that they’re not very hungry tonight so they’re sharing one packet of that ravioli. And that normally, they have a packet EACH!!! This is how much one packet made. So usually, they have double this amount. And she wonders why she can’t take a s. What a pig.

IMG_4779.jpeg
That looks incredibly disgusting as most of the crap she eats. I counted seven ravis for her. That is typically one serving size for a normal person and she wasn't that hungry. OMG

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t care what this beg tried to portray she has had a falling out with munster.. no gifts from turkey, no talking about her over the time, no drinky poos… it’s definitely not the same relationship they had.. and why would munster have stopped following her if there wasn’t a problem?

I have noticed when she gets a gift she always says “oh I came back and it was here” or “I was on my way out and found it” or “it was delivered the the neighbours”… never just for a package… I’m not jealous of her getting gifts.. I don’t want them but it fs me off that she thinks she is deserving of them and better than anyone else because she gets them.. with her smug face.. that’s what fs me off

May 22, 2024
Australia
b is only happy when she’s getting gifted or on holiday in Türkiye. You can see she’s just a bit crazy and manic when things are going her way but before too long, she’ll be back to being miserable. Her management would have begged HB for that no doubt, as she’s not really receiving much income at the moment. These management companies are completely unethical.

She’s too tight to take Ela to the orthodontist (assuming you pay in the UK? we have to pay full price in Oz) and as for Sedation’s knee I bet he hasn’t gone to the doctor or had scans on it. Such basic, thick, simpletons the lot of them.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
That pasta dish she does with that yoghurt knocks me sick. The yoghurt with any dish makes me feel sick. I know some people enjoy it and it’s not to be rude when I say this. I just think the way she has it and how she eats it is disgusting
It always makes me feel queasy when she ssrves it . And then the slopping chomping noises make it worse. I'm sure it probably could be a nice dish if made correctly.. she's repeated her repertoire of " Turkish / Cypriot " dishes several times now and it's getting boring.. she seems limited to the same old meals over and over again...

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
b is only happy when she’s getting gifted or on holiday in Türkiye. You can see she’s just a bit crazy and manic when things are going her way but before too long, she’ll be back to being miserable. Her management would have begged HB for that no doubt, as she’s not really receiving much income at the moment. These management companies are completely unethical.

She’s too tight to take Ela to the orthodontist (assuming you pay in the UK? we have to pay full price in Oz) and as for Sedation’s knee I bet he hasn’t gone to the doctor or had scans on it. Such basic, thick, simpletons the lot of them.
Ela will get free dental care in the UK as she's under 16 ..but it will be noted ( if she does take her regularly) that she may need some orthodontics done at a later stage .
And she said she " emailed "the doctors about his knee not getting better ? No-one here emails the bloody doctor directly - you ring the surgery again and ask for another appointment.. she's full of s !

May 22, 2024
Australia
Ela will get free dental care in the UK as she's under 16 ..but it will be noted ( if she does take her regularly) that she may need some orthodontics done at a later stage .
And she said she " emailed "the doctors about his knee not getting better ? No-one here emails the bloody doctor directly - you ring the surgery again and ask for another appointment.. she's full of s !
What the hell!! No one emails a doctor for goodness sake. Yeah the teeth thing, poor kid she needs to go see an orthodontist sooner rather than later!

Mar 8, 2024
It always makes me feel queasy when she ssrves it . And then the slopping chomping noises make it worse. I'm sure it probably could be a nice dish if made correctly.. she's repeated her repertoire of " Turkish / Cypriot " dishes several times now and it's getting boring.. she seems limited to the same old meals over and over again...
[/QUOTE
She’s so boring with her Turkish this and Turkish that.

lily_

Mar 22, 2024
uk
Why can't he sort the dr out himself for HIS knee?!!! Is he that incapable of doing anything himself?😑