Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
She fancies herself a great cook but can't work out scrambled egg portions. Here's a hint, Sevda - the amount you put on your plate is more than 1 egg's worth. That's why you think it "disappears", because you're expecting more from 1 egg than is physically possible.

Also I'm sure both Sedat and Ela are capable of adding salt or pepper to their food if required... control freak

Mar 8, 2024
That dress! What the do is her word obsession with this style of dress! And her fing hair is grim! Worzel gummich whatever he’s called has better hair than this bint.
She can’t help herself with her tongue. She just sticks it out. Such a disgusting habit. She always has to prompt sedeat to mmmmm. Their relationship is the weirdest fing thing

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
She’s still slurping her hot drinks like a bloody navvy, how can she deem it acceptable to drink like that on videos that she shares with over a million followers? She’s as common as muck and proves it to the world on a regular basis. She honestly makes me feel sick with that and her ugly humongous tongue flicking in and out between overfilled mouthfuls of the unappetising looking concoctions she dishes up. Nauseating camel. 🤢🤢

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Who is the real kuki someone please explain to me! This morning she’s moaning that she doesn’t eat breakfast or can’t eat breakfast. Last week she was having donuts for breakfast with Begda.

Then she walks pass all those English speaking people and calls them nuts and crazy and that they are an inconvenience at the market because they are here to buy fake goods. WTF, literally what the actual do!!!! Wasn’t she and Begda buying fake bags and perfume only last week!!!

Are these people forgetting everything you post on here is saved and we watch it all. Can’t they stick to one face. How many faces and personalities do these people have?? Can’t even decide themselves who they are going to be today!

Liers and fakes!! I have said it before and I will say it again, kuki is one of the fakest people ever!! She puts on a real show on tiktok. But off camera she is one arrogant two faced selfish rude woman.

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
I know you read here Sevda so just wanted to say DAIRY causes bloat and inflammation in the body. You have yogurt and cheese and ice cream and the list goes on with every meal. This is the main reason you can’t go to the bathroom. If you cut out DAIRY and start to eat fruit/veg, you will become regular. But, instead, you’re going for the gimmick like the greens you drink or the vitamins. Do yourself a favour and cut out DAIRY for one month and you’ll see the difference. You’ll never go back and your skin, concentration and overall general health will improve. You can thank me later.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Who is the real kuki someone please explain to me! This morning she’s moaning that she doesn’t eat breakfast or can’t eat breakfast. Last week she was having donuts for breakfast with Begda.

Then she walks pass all those English speaking people and calls them nuts and crazy and that they are an inconvenience at the market because they are here to buy fake goods. WTF, literally what the actual do!!!! Wasn’t she and Begda buying fake bags and perfume only last week!!!

Are these people forgetting everything you post on here is saved and we watch it all. Can’t they stick to one face. How many faces and personalities do these people have?? Can’t even decide themselves who they are going to be today!

Liers and fakes!! I have said it before and I will say it again, kuki is one of the fakest people ever!! She puts on a real show on tiktok. But off camera she is one arrogant two faced selfish rude woman.
OMG! My eyes have been truly opened and no mistake! I really liked Kuki and supported her but not now after this. You’re 100% right on every point. What a disgraceful fake she is like her sister-in-law, rthe saintly Sevda.

Mar 2, 2024

She’s a cheeky cow 😠

Mar 8, 2024

Haven’t watched this but she’s one fake t. She’s hideous. She’s tight as do. I can’t listen to her dehydrated mouth when she talks. Can’t bear the stupid dancing she does when she eats. She actually loves herself as well. Annoying t

Mar 2, 2024
I know you read here Sevda so just wanted to say DAIRY causes bloat and inflammation in the body. You have yogurt and cheese and ice cream and the list goes on with every meal. This is the main reason you can’t go to the bathroom. If you cut out DAIRY and start to eat fruit/veg, you will become regular. But, instead, you’re going for the gimmick like the greens you drink or the vitamins. Do yourself a favour and cut out DAIRY for one month and you’ll see the difference. You’ll never go back and your skin, concentration and overall general health will improve. You can thank me later.
He talks a load of s and literally is full of s

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
He talks a load of s and literally is full of s
No darling, it’s Sevda who’s full of s cus she can’t pass it due to the colossal lumps of food she swallowed whole because she was too greedy to chew what was already in her cavernous before the next oversized amount was forced in. Has her obvious greed caused a mammoth blockage? Hopefully yes as it may make the horror of a woman learn a lesson or two.

Mar 2, 2024
No darling, it’s Sevda who’s full of s cus she can’t pass it due to the colossal lumps of food she swallowed whole because she was too greedy to chew what was already in her cavernous before the next oversized amount was forced in. Has her obvious greed caused a mammoth blockage? Hopefully yes as it may make the horror of a woman learn a lesson or two.
I meant she, I didn’t check what I wrote 😂

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Just to let you know guys I also got blocked by The here we are family aka Cinders Wish and Eray Bali for commenting for asking why they had a management company now. I have also created a new thread if anyone would like to comment.
Omg I was about to comment about them!!! Her husband is annoying as do and I’ve seen him to things with his tongue too on some of his videos. He is not funny at all!! It’s cringe and disgusting! They are also changing they used to be ok, I could just about deal with them but TikTok has also gone to their head! Now they’ve got management watch out for the gifts and fake acting. Their acting is already poor anyway but it’s now just cringe to watch.