Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
So she can go on numerous holidays, later hair removal etc etc, but can not afford the labeled school uniform from the school uniform shop, mine have left school now But she will have a dicky fit when ela gets to high school, when blazers, jumper, PE kit all have too have school emblem on them. I just carnt with this inbred.
In the same haul discussing the cost of school uniform and showing the cheap shoes, she shows the £6 worth of chocolate she bought for herself without hesitation. That is Sevda’s priorities right there.

Mar 3, 2024
In the same haul discussing the cost of school uniform and showing the cheap shoes, she shows the £6 worth of chocolate she bought for herself without hesitation. That is Sevda’s priorities right there.
This is going to sound really awful but here goes. I wouldn't put it past her to have went to the school shop and got an empty bag and put the cheaper school clothes in the bag. Why didn't she show any of the clothes. I don't believe every piece has the logo on them.

Mar 2, 2024
This is going to sound really awful but here goes. I wouldn't put it past her to have went to the school shop and got an empty bag and put the cheaper school clothes in the bag. Why didn't she show any of the clothes. I don't believe every piece has the logo on them.
I don’t believe it either, funny how we were all mentioning it this morning 🤔

Mar 2, 2024
She has absolutely no Qualms about spending money on herself,but draws a line with Sedat and Ela.. Wonder what she’ll buy her this year for Christmas? Probably a new school bag!

Mar 2, 2024
And at least she's admitted to weight loss surgery. Once again , Begda has been reading here after we've commented asking if she's fallen out with Munster ..Hey Sevda .. hello.. why can't your husband speak English properly after being in the UK for 17 years... so many questions to ask 🤔
This I what I don’t understand!! I don’t see a problem with people having weight loss surgery! She likes to paint out that she’s perfect ( For her Freaky Gullible followers) When no one is perfect. We all have flaws.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I fully appreciate that some families can't afford to buy the logo stuff and that's why schools offer a choice of logo / non logo ... however the logo stuff is far better quality.. I do a mixture during the year - my son is prone to " losing " logo sweatshirts ". My daughter is going into year 10 at secondary- and blazers /skirts/ trousers have to have the logo on - yes they are pricey -but a blazer, skirts and pe kit lasts her 2 years ... so in my eyes I've got my monies worth 😀

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t care what this beg tried to portray she has had a falling out with munster.. no gifts from turkey, no talking about her over the time, no drinky poos… it’s definitely not the same relationship they had.. and why would munster have stopped following her if there wasn’t a problem?

I have noticed when she gets a gift she always says “oh I came back and it was here” or “I was on my way out and found it” or “it was delivered the the neighbours”… never just for a package… I’m not jealous of her getting gifts.. I don’t want them but it fs me off that she thinks she is deserving of them and better than anyone else because she gets them.. with her smug face.. that’s what fs me off
Munter doesn’t even follow her! Very strange

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
What the do is that Biscoff video about?? Apart from the obvious of course fing beg on the beg again. Showing a chocolate bar then it in it's wrapper getting excited because it's gold then the inside of every part of it saying she can taste the Biscoff and the biscuit?? Well what the do did you think a Biscoff chocolate bar was going to taste of you irritating t fing banana???

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
I grew up lower middle class in the US, and the one thing that my very hard working mother made sure that us kids had really nice, sturdy shoes for school. Begda needs to get her priorities straight.
Absolutely! My kids do too!
20 quid on shoes that will probably give her blisters.
Shoe zone do not measure feet either.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
And the gifts keep on coming don't they. Her management definitely begging for her to be sent stuff now she's got no brand deals. Embarrassing.

That collagen post "Are you trying to tell me somefink??" I love it when she's sent skincare 😂😂😂 she gets so offended 😂😂 there's absolutely no way she'll be having that everyday. It'll be gifted to someone who she thinks needs it like last time.

Mar 2, 2024
That pasta dish she does with that yoghurt knocks me sick. The yoghurt with any dish makes me feel sick. I know some people enjoy it and it’s not to be rude when I say this. I just think the way she has it and how she eats it is disgusting
This very first time my Beautiful Mil made me a meal with Yoghurt I almost vomited. It Took me about 20 mins to eat 2 mouthfuls. I was heaving,but I didn’t want her to see me because that would have broken her heart. ( I’m her Favourite Daughter in law Btw) 🤣🤣🤣 I was Dreading Trying other foods Too. My palette was use to British Dishes. When I got pregnant with her Only grandchild I was really ill and was on bed rest and she came to our flat and stayed by my side for 3 weeks taking care of me. She did all the Cooking and cleaning. All I wanted to eat was Chips and Heinz beans and she said I’ll make you some beans and I’m like no. Nobody can make Heinz beans. Let me Tell you ladies they are better than Heinz beans.🤣🤣🤣🤣 She uses the simplest ingredients and the Flavours she gets from them amazes me. I’m an excellent cook by the way,but hers has phenomenal Flavour. It took me about 6 months before I tried the Yogurtlama again and still I couldn’t get my head round it. I probably Tried it 5 times before I actually got it out of my head that just because us brits don’t have Cold Yogurt on Food didn’t mean it wasn’t nice.. It’s one of my favourite meals ever now. I even cook it at home regularly. However I have never had Cold plain Yogurt plonked on any dish I’ve eaten in Turkey! Yogurtlama and Manti is the only meal I’ve eaten with Yogurt and you add Garlic to it. We’ve never had rice and plain Yogurt plonked on the Top. Not saying more Yogurt meals don’t exist but I’ve never eaten them.
How she eats it is Gross! Her meals consist of Chicken wings,rice and Yogurt! It’s the only thing she cooks. That and frozen Crap. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I do get what your saying because her food is bland and tasteless and that’s why she adds all those sauces!