Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sevda, STOP calling Ela “baby” !! Just stop. For her sake. (Example…in the pizza making video).

She already talks like a baby, giggles like a baby, co-sleeps with you….all to gain your attention & affection. It’s typical behaviour in a child starved of the right kinds of attention they need to mature.

Allow her to grow up! You continually stunt her maturity. It’s selfish & neglectful behaviour on your behalf.

I realise you (Sevda) will now clap back and call her “baby” even more. It’s ok, we know that’s your style…as a result of your own messed up life.

We’re ready for it. Ready to see & hear your immaturity. Like a stubborn teenager.

Just wanted you to read this as you read here daily, all the time.

Attachments

• IMG_7979.jpeg
    IMG_7979.jpeg
    182.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Frig I was itching to take over!!! She needs to be taught restraint and sharing. She should have been told that she didn't need to put all of that corn on that pizza. So did Begda and Doormat get any pizza?
That's very true. It was irritating to watch but I know they hated every second of not taking over as usual.

To be fair to the kid though, none of them show any restraint with food, the dad certainly wasn't considering others when he poured all that cheese on his. But she's still old enough to know.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Oh please! For the love of humanity, Hairy manboobs, just STOP!

You’re like a chimpanzee, grunting & slobbering that pizza! What is with those grunting noises?!! And waving your limp hand in the air like a puppet on a string.

Act like a grown human man, and stop behaving like a feral being. Why are you even on TikTok?? It’s very strange! Do you need somewhere to find people who will listen to you & comment to you? Your whole family never go anywhere (outside of holidays) or see barely anyone at all. TikTok is your ‘friend’ and the followers seem to be your pretend friends. Join a club of some kind! Invite family (NOT SEVDA, SEDAT, ELA & MINE) over! Invite neighbours round! Because for the love of God, you just look a complete FOOL and dodgy character on TikTok! And if it’s a feeling of being ‘needed’ or ‘liked’ that you lack….TIkTok is not your answer!

YOU, SEVDA & MINE need to grasp this! When TikTok ends for you all, you will all feel lost as you all seem to share your whole life, every day, and barely any of it involves real friends!

GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
This family is just so fing weird.

Sevda did a video on biscoff chocolate bars and said they taste like biscoff and biscuit, well I would fing hope so! That’s like eating and banana and and saying it tastes like a banana.

She then forces her dad to make a video, he said Sevda told me to try it, basically saying do a video because it will get more views because she thinks it’s the cool thing at the moment.

They then have a pizza night, and all do a separate video making a pizza, what the actual do for? The amount of toppings and cheese on those pizzas, I think they’ll take at least a week to digest that dough and cheese.

And then Sevda is videoing her dad from what looks like an angle where she is stood ontop of him while he creams his pants over a dessert.

Sevdas dad also calls her bubba a few times, I’m sure he’s a fiddler!

ITS ALL TOO fING WEIRD.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sevda, we KNOW why you’ve used Ela tonight to do the pizza video.

It’s WRONG.
It’s SICKENING.
It’s THE HEIGHT OF SELFISHNESS.
It’s DISGUSTING.

IT’S TO GAIN A LOT MORE VIEWS. You know your views have taken a major dip this last week and you have used Ela tonight to increase your views.

YOU KNOW SHE IS THE BAIT FOR PREDATORS OUT THERE.

YOU KNOW AND ITS COMMON KNOWLEDGE OUT THERE NOW AS A WARNING….AS TO WHY VIEWINGS ARE GAINED WHEN A CHILD IS IN A VIDEO, COMPARED TO THE NUMBER OF VIEWS IF THE SAME VIDEO CONTENT WAS VIEWED WITHOUT THE CHILD IN IT. (And it’s been proven it’s not for sweet, innocent reasons).

YOU KNOW ALL THIS, YET YOU STILL ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE YOUR CHILD.

IT’S ALL ABOUT MONEY OVER THE SAFETY AND EVIL EXPOSURE THAT IS MADE FROM YOUR CHILD BEING PUT OUT THERE ON VIDEOS.

*PLEASE NOTE EVERYONE WHO READS THIS*
Since I originally posted this comment ago….and bearing in mind Sevda reads on here all the time throughout the day….she has posted a 2nd video up …of Ela eating her pizza. She saw the piles of views pouring in on Ela making the pizza….and quickly decided to post another video up from her drafts….even though Ela is extremely babyish in that 2nd video. Again, money over anything else is all that matters for Sevda.

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
This family is just so fing weird.

Sevda did a video on biscoff chocolate bars and said they taste like biscoff and biscuit, well I would fing hope so! That’s like eating and banana and and saying it tastes like a banana.

She then forces her dad to make a video, he said Sevda told me to try it, basically saying do a video because it will get more views because she thinks it’s the cool thing at the moment.

They then have a pizza night, and all do a separate video making a pizza, what the actual do for? The amount of toppings and cheese on those pizzas, I think they’ll take at least a week to digest that dough and cheese.

And then Sevda is videoing her dad from what looks like an angle where she is stood ontop of him while he creams his pants over a dessert.

Sevdas dad also calls her bubba a few times, I’m sure he’s a fiddler!

ITS ALL TOO fING WEIRD.
SEVDA AND HER DAD’S RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER HAS MANY PEOPLE SUSPECTING THINGS.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
SEVDA AND HER DAD’S RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER HAS MANY PEOPLE SUSPECTING THINGS.
There is something very creepy about their relationship. The way she fawns over him. The way she serves him ginormous portions before anyone else. The way she bought him t shirts and soap in turkey but nothing for her husband or other family members. There’s nothing not quite right there!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Brands need to just stop sending her things! I would never buy anything from Brands that send this Beg anything. She is so ungrateful! What an entitled fecking t! 🤢💩🐖
Screenshot_20240803_213841_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240803_213855_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240803_213914_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240803_214014_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240803_214038_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240803_214106_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240803_214126_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240803_214323_TikTok.jpg
I totally agree! However, a lot of gifting by brands is left to the various managements to send out. Brands send a certain amount of the same gift to the managements. The managements then send them out. I think Sevda’s management are making sure they send things her way just now as she probably still is one of their higher earning creators even though she’s dipping. I also think they want to cheer her up as they will know how she’s really not in TikTok for enjoyment at all anymore and only in it for purely the money AND THE FREEBIE GIFTS and they will be aware she’s not getting collab deals as she once did.

Mar 3, 2024
I’ve reported the video of snaggletooth eating the pizza. The noises she’s making and the food down her chin. I can’t believe she cares so little that she thinks it’s ok to post this online and put her vulnerable daughter at such risk.
That was really nasty, Beg and the whole lot of them should be ashamed to have posted that. I wonder why she said "Good Girl" while she was ackwardly eating her pizza. 🤬