Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
When she did her teeco haul she only pulled out 2 pizza bases.
Her family used both of those

Did she make her parents bring their own base? Tight cow if she did
I don’t want to go back and watch but I think she said she got one for each of them because she wasn’t sure how many servings it was per packet 🙄 Probably just didn’t show the others.

Apr 15, 2024
England
If she read the nutritional facts like I did, she would have known that one dough had eight servings.
Wow so using that one dough for one person must have been so heavy and doughy. And the dad was saying his BMI
Is high and needs to lose weight, he needs to stay away from sevs house in that case. Also noticed that sev didn’t encourage Ela to add veg onto her pizza but mozzarella after already adding 2 different cheeses. Ela seems to like more fruit and veg and the beg doesn’t even encourage her

Mar 2, 2024
This family is just so fing weird.

Sevda did a video on biscoff chocolate bars and said they taste like biscoff and biscuit, well I would fing hope so! That’s like eating and banana and and saying it tastes like a banana.

She then forces her dad to make a video, he said Sevda told me to try it, basically saying do a video because it will get more views because she thinks it’s the cool thing at the moment.

They then have a pizza night, and all do a separate video making a pizza, what the actual do for? The amount of toppings and cheese on those pizzas, I think they’ll take at least a week to digest that dough and cheese.

And then Sevda is videoing her dad from what looks like an angle where she is stood ontop of him while he creams his pants over a dessert.

Sevdas dad also calls her bubba a few times, I’m sure he’s a fiddler!

ITS ALL TOO fING WEIRD.
Josef Fritzl 😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I totally agree! However, a lot of gifting by brands is left to the various managements to send out. Brands send a certain amount of the same gift to the managements. The managements then send them out. I think Sevda’s management are making sure they send things her way just now as she probably still is one of their higher earning creators even though she’s dipping. I also think they want to cheer her up as they will know how she’s really not in TikTok for enjoyment at all anymore and only in it for purely the money AND THE FREEBIE GIFTS and they will be aware she’s not getting collab deals as she once did.
Surely she’s not earning that much for them anymore as her brand deals have gone down a lot… It seems more like they want to make her look more desirable to brands by giving her freebies to show on camera to make her appear popular and in demand

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Surely she’s not earning that much for them anymore as her brand deals have gone down a lot… It seems more like they want to make her look more desirable to brands by giving her freebies to show on camera to make her appear popular and in demand

I think the way they see is it that she has 1.8 million followers and her videos/freebie videos will reach more people.
They don’t care whether she looks desirable or not, fgs they’ve not told her ever that she looks stupid and pathetic on her eating videos.
All they care about are views and followers. And they sell Sevda to brands as “she’s got 1.8mill followers”.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Yes, I think it’s a combination of lots of things… to try and promote her, cheer her up and influence brands watching. Some brands are savvy though. They know the tricks played by managements 😉

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I think the way they see is it that she has 1.8 million followers and her videos/freebie videos will reach more people.
They don’t care whether she looks desirable or not, fgs they’ve not told her ever that she looks stupid and pathetic on her eating videos.
All they care about are views and followers. And they sell Sevda to brands as “she’s got 1.8mill followers”.
Her views are massively down now though and she may have 1.8 followers but a large proportion of those no longer ‘actively’ watch her videos any longer. There are other creators who don’t have the amount of ‘followers’ Sevda has, but they have way more engagement (views) with the followers they do have….hence they reach more people than Sevda does.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Her management obviously have her on various PR lists and these companies pay very little attention to who’s on it. I wish they’d do their due diligence when it comes to people like Sevda!

The thing is, getting gifted PR boxes filled with seeds & face cream won’t pay the mortgage or keep Sevda in her Costco cake habit. For this to work long term, she will need to land a few more big paying adverts. I cannot wait until her ltd company accounts are filed next year and we can see the reality for ourselves.

Mar 2, 2024
Wow so using that one dough for one person must have been so heavy and doughy. And the dad was saying his BMI
Is high and needs to lose weight, he needs to stay away from sevs house in that case. Also noticed that sev didn’t encourage Ela to add veg onto her pizza but mozzarella after already adding 2 different cheeses. Ela seems to like more fruit and veg and the beg doesn’t even encourage her
She 💯 projects her own preferences onto the child.

May 22, 2024
Australia
I actually do not know how they are making money off of her either. The numbers don’t add up. TikTok views you don’t make much money from anymore, so unless it’s a brand deal in which they would take a portion, I just don’t get it. If you go and read about influencers on reddit, it’s recommended you never give up a stable job to do it full time because the money is never guaranteed. For most it’s a “side hustle”. She is so stupid.