Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
The reason she definitely had weight loss surgery is she had ZERO concept of what is healthy. Granola is not healthy in that quantity. Granola (depends on the brand) is loaded with sugars and oils and can be calorie dense. Even the chia seeds and all the other seeds plus the almonds. She has ZERO idea what the do she’s doing. She’s going to think we pick on her because we’re haters and trolls and it doesn’t matter what she does namely, eating a donut or eating granola, we’ll always say something but honestly, she’s just a liar. If she came clean and said, I don’t know what I’m doing and I had weight loss surgery, then that would be a different story and more relatable. Anyway, if you want health BEGDA, eat a bit of granola and some
fruit and chia or some toast with peanut butter and a banana. That’s it! Peace out

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
The reason she definitely had weight loss surgery is she had ZERO concept of what is healthy. Granola is not healthy in that quantity. Granola (depends on the brand) is loaded with sugars and oils and can be calorie dense. Even the chia seeds and all the other seeds plus the almonds. She has ZERO idea what the do she’s doing. She’s going to think we pick on her because we’re haters and trolls and it doesn’t matter what she does namely, eating a donut or eating granola, we’ll always say something but honestly, she’s just a liar. If she came clean and said, I don’t know what I’m doing and I had weight loss surgery, then that would be a different story and more relatable. Anyway, if you want health BEGDA, eat a bit of granola and some
fruit and chia or some toast with peanut butter and a banana. That’s it! Peace out
As someone that’s had weight loss surgery, I have a very good understanding of a healthy nutritious diet and having the surgery is 1000% the reason for this. Her weight loss is fishy, definitely something not adding up however, if I was to eat Sevda’s diet, even in small quantities, I would be ill beyond belief!! I would constantly have the ss and be having “dumping” syndrome where you get horrific symptoms from too much sugar/fat. I genuinely don’t believe she’s had a sleeve or bypass based on her diet.

Mar 2, 2024
What’s wrong with her front Teeth? Has she seriously not taken her to the dentist? Her teeth are huge and Too big for her mouth!
I suppose maybe it remains to be seen when they both fully grow in, but looks to me like a huge gap and the teeth are terribly misaligned, angled away from each other.

She needs to bring her to a dentist asap

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
That poor Child's teeth!

The pizza video was painful, You cannot even compare it to a 4 or 5 year old who would do a much better job, this is toddleresque As much as Ela is extremely annoying, I actually feel sorry for her in so many ways. I cannot actually think one one good aspect of Sevda's parenting. Not ONE.
The video of Ela making her pizza really showed so much how her development has been stunted. Her speech, her fine motor skills and her conversation is that of a 3-4 year old. She couldn’t even hold a spoon properly and her ability to add the ingredients was incredibly slow. I have a daughter the same age, and the difference between her & Ela is incredibly vast. To me what is shocking is when you see a video of Ela when she was around 4…..she almost seemed ahead of her speech, conversation, etc than now! It’s definitely a case today, of Ela being stunted by not being brought on in her mental abilities by everyday parenting, lack of education, and lack of living a varied fulfilling lifestyle. It’s incredibly sad and that pizza video was a total exposure of Ela’s lack of mental & physical maturity.

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
The video of Ela making her pizza really showed so much how her development has been stunted. Her speech, her fine motor skills and her conversation is that of a 3-4 year old. She couldn’t even hold a spoon properly and her ability to add the ingredients was incredibly slow. I have a daughter the same age, and the difference between her & Ela is incredibly vast. To me what is shocking is when you see a video of Ela when she was around 4…..she almost seemed ahead of her speech, conversation, etc than now! It’s definitely a case today, of Ela being stunted by not being brought on in her mental abilities by everyday parenting, lack of education, and lack of living a varied fulfilling lifestyle. It’s incredibly sad and that pizza video was a total exposure of Ela’s lack of mental & physical maturity.
Yes sadly with 2 nut jobs hanging over her and Ela afraid to make a mistake and encouragement for all the wrong reasons by Begda, sadly, the girl is stunted. My grandkids do almost everything on their own. They’re 6 and 9 now and the older one had been making full out meals on her own since 7. And, I let her open jars or water bottles and let her figure it out herself. The other day, she bagged the groceries and again, she figured it out. I had to hold myself not to intervene because stuff was all over the place, but how will she learn. The cashier even said to me, should I help or let her do it. I said let her do it. Then, into the car and she loaded everything. She then made a very intricate salad for us all and proceeded to eat 3 bowls. Got up and helped herself. I’m only highlighting this because I truly feel sorry for Ela. It’s not her fault. She’s staring into a fing camera all the time. do so sad and it’s child abuse

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
As someone that’s had weight loss surgery, I have a very good understanding of a healthy nutritious diet and having the surgery is 1000% the reason for this. Her weight loss is fishy, definitely something not adding up however, if I was to eat Sevda’s diet, even in small quantities, I would be ill beyond belief!! I would constantly have the ss and be having “dumping” syndrome where you get horrific symptoms from too much sugar/fat. I genuinely don’t believe she’s had a sleeve or bypass based on her diet.
I agree. I think she had the lap band and there is no fill in it now. This is why she needs the sauce on everything so it goes down.