Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I can’t think of many things more unlady like than eating a chicken wing.

We DO NOT want to see you with chicken wings all in your hands, sucking the chicken off the bone, handling all that meat.

It’s absolutely disgusting! And not something you should put on the internet.

She’s a vile fing fat pig. Disgusting dirty s.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So where does one start lol 😂

KUKI if you are going to tell people to be kind you really should take note of yourself, your vile and disgusting comments on Toms family staying and on the tourists on the market tell me if I am wrong but didn’t you buy tops, trainers, jumpers etc off the market for Tom so shut the do up about going to the mall for the fakes you stupid t!!! Will leave that there (not finished with you yet)

MINE (extra large) look here Teletubbie DIPSEY go shove your TEMU crap up your sisters fanny
Also go get some new batteries as yours are running out the slowness you speak, also you thick fat uncouth t hold and knife and fork correct you dumbass b AND DO YOU THINK ITS CLEVER TO DRINK DRIVE well I don’t (not finished with you yet)

HAIRY CHIPPY TITS PEDO
can’t comment on you as blocked thank do by from what I have seen you are a PEDO STILL

DOORMAT MUMMYKINS
grow the do up babysitting your grown daughters well actually they still in nappies

BEGGY PISSY FLAPS
You are one massive liar and filthy dirty t and your acting skills are se same as your parenting is se basically you are se, so glad your little empire is falling down have you ever heard the phrase “nothing last forever” and the way pharmacy’s are closing down doubt you will get a job with them again, best get mummykins asking shop owners for a job for you 😘