Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
If I kicked my hubby under the table like that when we were eating, for a response he would likely hurl me across the room... and likewise i would do the same... I know he would be eating his dinner through a straw for a while 🤬
Same here, it makes it more obvious to me he is in a DV relationship and that’s why he doesn’t do anything, like last night her s comment about his dinner getting cold

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Out of interest, has anyone else tried to replicate her big flat white coated tongue’s regular daily appearances when eating? I have and failed, THANK GOODNESS!!! Horrendous, ugly beyond belief and definitely not normal. Review your vids before posting Sev, then you may see how disgusting you make yourself look.
Yeah I have set my phone up failed miserably lol even did the Yorkshire pudding with fingers and failed, the hubby thought I was having a breakdown lol 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Lord, imagine kicking your husband under the table when he's OFF WORK WITH A BAD LEG just to get his attention for your stupid video. Why not use his name instead of just blabbering away, he probably assumed you were talking to your phone as usual!!

Or better yet, just leave him alone and let him eat in peace.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Lord, imagine kicking your husband under the table when he's OFF WORK WITH A BAD LEG just to get his attention for your stupid video. Why not use his name instead of just blabbering away, he probably assumed you were talking to your phone as usual!!

Or better yet, just leave him alone and let him eat in peace.
Exactly! He’s stopping listening to her because she is ALWAYS talking to her phone when they’re eating.
So I really, it’s not his fault, he would have thought she was talking to the non existent person on the other end.
She should NOT have kicked him. It’s fing rude! I’m flabbergasted, honestly!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Exactly! He’s stopping listening to her because she is ALWAYS talking to her phone when they’re eating.
So I really, it’s not his fault, he would have thought she was talking to the non existent person on the other end.
She should NOT have kicked him. It’s fing rude! I’m flabbergasted, honestly!
It’s disgusting that she kicked him 😡 Vile abusive bleep

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my god I just watched it. She absolutely did kick him. Wow what a horrible woman. He’s so used to her talking to her phone and eye fing herself that he most probably didn’t think she was talking to him! He usually goes mmmhmmmm when she does it likes that’s his turn to mhm over the food. A fing red pepper dip on toast for breakfast! She’s fing disgusting. When I thought I could not stand her anymore. What a sty person she is

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Oh my god I just watched it. She absolutely did kick him. Wow what a horrible woman. He’s so used to her talking to her phone and eye fing herself that he most probably didn’t think she was talking to him! He usually goes mmmhmmmm when she does it likes that’s his turn to mhm over the food. A fing red pepper dip on toast for breakfast! She’s fing disgusting. When I thought I could not stand her anymore. What a sty person she is
Does she not know how to say his name or something? Here’s me thinking that you can say someone’s name if you want to get their attention 🙄 Or better yet leave him alone and stop harassing other people to join in your stupid videos… Nasty cow

Mar 2, 2024
💯 it is a DV relationship and Sedat is the victim.. I first saw it in a video where on a rare occasion they were all out shopping and Sedat went to put a watermelon in the trolley and she kicked off about how small it was and to get another one.. both Sedat and Ela were sting themselves and you could tell in their eyes they were fearful of her