Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So I painstakingly went back to when they stayed at Sedat mums in 2022 and guess what guys? Her and Ela went to the beach 3 times. So that's 3 whole days spent at the beach instead of with family they never see but remember .... Begda and Ewa don't like the beach because it's too 'wavy'
See what you post on SM stays on, liars have to have a good memory she definitely has not lol 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Kuki looking for a job is so funny! What did sevda promise you that tiktok will change your life??? Begda take note and start updating your linked account because you are on your way out too hahaha!!!

And did she really buy her daughter £9.99 shoes. That would last about 2 month max with my daughter!

And yes I also saw her kick her husband. She said in English there’s more of that. He didn’t respond and so she kicks him a few times and says the same thing in Turkish again. She 100% kicked him a few times!!!

Gosh Ella is so ugly like her mum! I don’t even care what anyone says. She’s ugly. Her teeth, you really should get it looked at and possibly get them out! They are growing in different directions.

And all those gifted stuff she got, used them and didn’t mark them as gifted- needs reporting!

And I also reported her post with ela making the pizza and came back with violation and won’t be on people’s fyp! And that’s the one key way you make money on tiktok. Haha!
I reported her for undisclosed branded content and it came back with no violations

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The b is on a mission today lol 😂
Not a video only I am weird in a day oops sorry what I eat in a day lol 😂 which she lies about
Well definitely hit the truth she abuses Sedat but wait for it GUYS she will post him and her acting all loved up with some sort of clap back of they say I beat you and of sedat will say no, as you will have threatened him
SORRY b ITS OUT YOU ARE AN ABUSER NO GETTING OUT OF IT
MAYBE TO YOUR fED UP KIDDIES WHO FOLLOW YOU THAT YOU HAVE PAID

KUKI do OFF WITH YOUR younger pictures and people saying how beautiful you are then and now and you saying no GET A fING LIFE
I WILL GIVE YOU A BIT OF ADVISE SAY THANK YOU INSTEAD you wet lemon AND CAN YOU ADDRESS WHY YOU RIM THE BEGGY PISSY FLAPS RIM WHEN SHE ABUSES YOUR BROTHER/SON (your words like a daughter to me) do you agree with it to blow so much smoke up het arse….

Mar 8, 2024
Not a video only I am weird in a day oops sorry what I eat in a day lol 😂 which she lies about
Well definitely hit the truth she abuses Sedat but wait for it GUYS she will post him and her acting all loved up with some sort of clap back of they say I beat you and of sedat will say no, as you will have threatened him

KUKI do OFF WITH YOUR younger pictures and people saying how beautiful you are then and now and you saying no GET A fING LIFE
I WILL GIVE YOU A BIT OF ADVISE SAY THANK YOU INSTEAD you wet lemon AND CAN YOU ADDRESS WHY YOU RIM THE BEGGY PISSY FLAPS RIM WHEN SHE ABUSES YOUR BROTHER/SON (your words like a daughter to me) do you agree with it to blow so much smoke up het arse….
Kuki loves herself. Same as sevda. They’re the same as each other. Pair of fs.
She is so mean to sedat. She’s slipped up and shown her true colours the way she speaks to him. He’s a horrible b.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024

Kuki is losing it on tiktok so she’s bringing out the childhood memories hahahah!!! Gosh get these Turkish oldies out of tiktok!! There really needs to be age limit on tiktok. The older generation has gone nuts!!!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Sev is crying today. Hahahah!!! She’s very quiet.

Tmrw it will be her and sedat in the kitchen; her talking to him in Turkish, laughing and saying they said I hit you sedat. Haha!! And then sedat laughs and says the two words he knows, no no is ok 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also when she clap backs on her post and says people are saying this and that. Who exactly are these people. Because I never see the comments on tiktok. The good or the bad. She’s always saying people have been commenting blah blah. No they haven’t, just like no one said hi to you in Stevenage. Gosh she thinks she’s a superstar 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Sev is crying today. Hahahah!!! She’s very quiet.

Tmrw it will be her and sedat in the kitchen; her talking to him in Turkish, laughing and saying they said I hit you sedat. Haha!! And then sedat laughs and says the two words he knows, no no is ok 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also when she clap backs on her post and says people are saying this and that. Who exactly are these people. Because I never see the comments on tiktok. The good or the bad. She’s always saying people have been commenting blah blah. No they haven’t, just like no one said hi to you in Stevenage. Gosh she thinks she’s a superstar 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Or is nice. That’s all the man can say. He’s clearly mentally younger. And she’s a manipulative and controlling t. Works out for her being able to be horrible to him and he won’t say a word back to her

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
The SIL Kuki is truly insufferable. She’s now going to a doctor in Turkey on Wednesday and telling him she needs an MRI because she now believes she has gallstones. Does she not understand how going to a doctor works? THEY determine what is required because THEY have spent years training and developing expertise. The doctor may feel that’s entirely unnecessary and it is something completely unrelated or requires different tests. She is so entitled and obstructive about every little thing!

Mar 2, 2024
I just had the misfortune to have the dad come up on my fyp, but really my fault for continuing to watch.

"Let me show you what she put for me"

"She put bulgar rice"

Is this a genuine thing some people say or is this just because people keep mentioning that it makes no sense when Sevda says it? I'm being a little cautious in case there are people of Turkish heritage who use this phrase, but I have never, ever heard it before hearing this lot and it feels like they're making a point of saying it at the moment!