Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I just had the misfortune to have the dad come up on my fyp, but really my fault for continuing to watch.

"Let me show you what she put for me"

"She put bulgar rice"

Is this a genuine thing some people say or is this just because people keep mentioning that it makes no sense when Sevda says it? I'm being a little cautious in case there are people of Turkish heritage who use this phrase, but I have never, ever heard it before hearing this lot and it feels like they're making a point of saying it at the moment!
Nah it’s just Sevda being a thick bleep

Mar 2, 2024
The SIL Kuki is truly insufferable. She’s now going to a doctor in Turkey on Wednesday and telling him she needs an MRI because she now believes she has gallstones. Does she not understand how going to a doctor works? THEY determine what is required because THEY have spent years training and developing expertise. The doctor may feel that’s entirely unnecessary and it is something completely unrelated or requires different tests. She is so entitled and obstructive about every little thing!
She’s an hypochondriac, the video she posted saying that those tourists were nuts because they’re buying fake goods cheeky b. fing Begda was buying fake stuff when she was there.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s an hypochondriac, the video she posted saying that those tourists were nuts because they’re buying fake goods cheeky b. fing Begda was buying fake stuff when she was there.
So did she when Tom and grandad was there trainers, tops jumper etc but since her (DAUGHTER) beggy pissy flaps has been and they went to the mall the market is se

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Has she posted anything or is she sulking for being called out for kicking her husband?
I wonder if iPad snaggletooth had a monumental meltdown at the swimming pool and things didn’t go swimmingly (pardon the pun). Another extracurricular activity no doubt abandoned because princess ipad doesn’t want to go or can’t cope.

Mar 8, 2024
I wonder if iPad snaggletooth had a monumental meltdown at the swimming pool and things didn’t go swimmingly (pardon the pun). Another extracurricular activity no doubt abandoned because princess ipad doesn’t want to go or can’t cope.
Oh my god wahahaha
I’d say sevdas the one who had the meltdown cus it’s been noticed she’s kicked sedat.
Is that video still up actually?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
More like period pad beggy pissy flaps couldn’t cope with the pool and patrolling the sites the comments etc that’s why 🦷 doesn’t do anything l, as crabby patty beggy is on patrol and beating sedat, bet she has a hip flask full of gin for the day time if and when she is out