Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
the kicking sedation video is still there. however she has deleted any and all comments mentioning the kick. i also was blocked for commenting that he’s got a bad leg 🤣

what a t of the highest order honestly. blocking and deleting to protect her “tiktok mum” image. b YOU ARE NASTY AND VIOLENT!! the only mum you’d make a good image for are the narcissistic toxic mothers who control their family and cause their family pain. does that sound familiar wobbly arse?
Markle!

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
i love when she doesn’t post because she’s sulking that people aren’t buying her nice image. i hope she’s crying 🤣

i can imagine her, sitting at her kitchen table with a real somber face like thunder. glass of wine next to her. and phone in her hand constantly switching between here, tattle, and tiktok, refreshing every second in case there’s a new comment she has to delete. her kid and husband in the next room, walking on eggshells around her in case they set her off.

she is an abuser and she really messed up with that kick. you can delete all you like you fat t but the streets don’t forget. we have all the receipts and you’ll never be in gainful employment again because your name is all over the internet on these pages. you are fed. so keep scrolling with your witchy chicken fingers thinking it’s all okay but we know who and what you are and we will not stop UNTIL YOU DO.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
i love when she doesn’t post because she’s sulking that people aren’t buying her nice image. i hope she’s crying 🤣

i can imagine her, sitting at her kitchen table with a real somber face like thunder. glass of wine next to her. and phone in her hand constantly switching between here, tattle, and tiktok, refreshing every second in case there’s a new comment she has to delete. her kid and husband in the next room, walking on eggshells around her in case they set her off.

she is an abuser and she really messed up with that kick. you can delete all you like you fat t but the streets don’t forget. we have all the receipts and you’ll never be in gainful employment again because your name is all over the internet on these pages. you are fed. so keep scrolling with your witchy chicken fingers thinking it’s all okay but we know who and what you are and we will not stop UNTIL YOU DO.
So glad no one is holding back anymore, this will really rattle her
Loving it 🥰

Mar 2, 2024
She definitely kicked him as she veered his way. I watched a few times to see if she was crossing her leg but the way she angled made it look like it wasn’t for a leg cross. Also how many years has she had that table and done videos and never crossed her leg and hit the table before
That was definitely a kick because he responded to her straight away after the kick!