Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
The SIL Kuki is truly insufferable. She’s now going to a doctor in Turkey on Wednesday and telling him she needs an MRI because she now believes she has gallstones. Does she not understand how going to a doctor works? THEY determine what is required because THEY have spent years training and developing expertise. The doctor may feel that’s entirely unnecessary and it is something completely unrelated or requires different tests. She is so entitled and obstructive about every little thing!
If she had Gallstones she would know about it. She definitely wouldn’t be shoving the crap in her mouth the way she does.
And she needs an ultrasound. MRI for gallstones when you can see them through an ultrasound.

Mar 2, 2024
I just had the misfortune to have the dad come up on my fyp, but really my fault for continuing to watch.

"Let me show you what she put for me"

"She put bulgar rice"

Is this a genuine thing some people say or is this just because people keep mentioning that it makes no sense when Sevda says it? I'm being a little cautious in case there are people of Turkish heritage who use this phrase, but I have never, ever heard it before hearing this lot and it feels like they're making a point of saying it at the moment!
They’re not Turkish. Sometimes my Hubby misses words out when he’s speaking. Very rarely does it now but sometimes he slips up. I just tell him nicely and I don’t make a big fuss about it. English is his 2nd Language after all. He’s known at work as the Yorkshire Turk. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Oh my goodness, I go out with my family for a few hours and don’t go on my phone and you lot have pages of chat! I love it! Bedtime reading for me!!

Also noticed she hasn’t posted any videos.
Thrown her toys out of the pram after we’ve outted her for the kick.

The patrolling of comments is mad! Someone with 1.8 million followers would normally not see comments that we post because there are usually thousands of comments and they all get lost, but obviously not kn hers, because her 1.8m are mostly paid for and idle accounts.

Sevda - hide all you like but all the evidence of you being an abusive wife is all here, on the internet, there’s no getting away from it “darling”.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She INSTANTLY deleted my comment… Like she literally does nothing all day except patrol the notifications and comments
What a sad life
Can you imagine what Sedat will be going threw from her especially if she is pissed as well
The thing is if she comes on tomorrow all ss and giggles and sedat agrees we all know she has made him, but it is to late we have all seen the video we have seen the kick we have seen the look we have seen and heard the way she talks to him looks at him, puts him down all the time, look at the reunion at Luton, the video on how he is missing her yeah like do he is, we all know it’s complete lies, at the end of the day she is an abuser physically and mentally

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Also, just going to leave this here again for anyone who wants to see it again.

Sevda kicks husband under the table.

Let’s hope people google it and find this!

He has been programmed to say “very nice thank you”. He says it to her when she’s talking about there being more of the sauce.
Make it make sense??!!!

View attachment RPReplay_Final1722856385.mov
Just keep bumping in the thread 💞

Mar 3, 2024
I cannot find the video segment in question on TT and I cannot play the video posted on here as I do not have the correct codex and I'm not paying for it, which video is it, ta?
It's the breakfast video where she is using the gifted jams. He doesn't respond fast enough so she kicks him under the table. As about as subtle as a bull in a China shop.

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Just watched the second half of her chicken wings video. The way she says “my low alcohol wine is looking at me I’ll get it in a minute hint hint” and does that creepy wink, is so fing annoying. Why not just ask her sister to pass her the wine. They all seem to do what she says. The more I see if her the more I fing despise her. She’s extremely vile. Nasty. Selfish. s mum. s wife. Just an all round t
Remember when she was having dinner at Kukis and she said her food needed salt (rude) the K got up and Sev thought she was getting the salt for her? K brought back a glass for herself 😂😂😂 honestly the way she expects people to run around after her!!
Does anyone have that video?