Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
How people can’t see through this t is beyond me. She’s full of lies and full of s
Because these people are young and easily influenced by her and think they are her friend, need flash she doesn’t give a toss about them all she cares about is ££££££ she don’t give a toss about princess I pad or Sedat or anyone to think about it but herself
All I say is more fool them you can’t educate stupid unfortunately

Mar 8, 2024
Because these people are young and easily influenced by her and think they are her friend, need flash she doesn’t give a toss about them all she cares about is ££££££ she don’t give a toss about princess I pad or Sedat or anyone to think about it but herself
All I say is more fool them you can’t educate stupid unfortunately
Who would want her as a mate. She’s dangerous and she lies. She doesn’t care about anyone but herself. She’s disgusting

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Are these comments for real- wish they were as strong as her? What has she done ? Saved a life? They wish they were as strong as her to kick more like🙄. Someone put there will always be jealousy around her as if she’s some sort of superstar ffs. There isnt a tiny morsel of jealousy what she has that I would want.Im baffled!

Attachments

• IMG_3858.jpeg
    IMG_3858.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 63

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Could you imagine the uproar if a man was on video kicking her wife under the table… what does she do off camera
Hell would break out, so many men don’t come forward about DV for this reason not been believed, we all know she has a very nasty streak, but witnessing the abuse of just the kick, makes you wonder what she does when the camera is off

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Are these comments for real- wish they were as strong as her? What has she done ? Saved a life? They wish they were as strong as her to kick more like🙄. Someone put there will always be jealousy around her as if she’s some sort of superstar ffs. There isnt a tiny morsel of jealousy what she has that I would want.Im baffled!
No he is not safe with her around

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I am going to put this
ABUSER BEGDA I COULD ONLY IMAGINE HOW YOUR NENE WOULD FEEL SEEING YOU ABUSE YOUR HUSBAND EXPOSING YOU CHILD (for money gains) I WOULD HOPE GOD REST HER SOUL SHE WOULD BE DISGUSTED IN YOU VERY DISGUSTED IN YOU
FOR BEEN A ABUSER, EXPOSING YOUR CHILD AND FOR ALL THE LYING YOU DO
UNLESS SHE HAD NO HEART AND SOUL LIKE YOU
I KNOW FOR A FACT MY GRANDMOTHER (god rest her soul) WOULD DISOWN ME AFTER GIVING ME WHAT FOR

Mar 2, 2024
Exactly this. The riots have been going on for days and not a single word from this t. And yep she did the same with the Turkey Syria earthquake. Not a word but used it for sympathy when she got called out. Now she's getting called out for kicking her husband and there she goes eluding to what's happening in the UK at the moment bringing her down. Her pattern of behaviour is so transparent and obvious but most of all just fy. Vile b.
She’ll be telling everyone she’s Muslim next to get the sympathy votes,when in actual fact she’s stated she has no religion. If she dares go down that road I will beat the holy crap out of her! She’s not worthy of being a Muslim!!!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She celebrates Ramadan doesn’t she?
She celebrates Eid.
She is not Muslim so I don’t understand why she celebrates it?!
They’re not Muslim. They drink alcohol, lead a non Muslim life and she says she has no religion. However her part for Ramadan is to stop drinking because sedat can’t fast for health reasons.

They’re stupid.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Hold on hold on…… Elas first swimming lesson? Hold up hold up, wasn’t she been going swimming lessons for some time now and she even commented on some comments saying Elas swimming lesson is going well. LIER!!!!!

And what child needs crash swimming lessons!!! Oh lord the idiot is just getting worse!

May 22, 2024
Australia
She celebrates Eid.
She is not Muslim so I don’t understand why she celebrates it?!
They’re not Muslim. They drink alcohol, lead a non Muslim life and she says she has no religion. However her part for Ramadan is to stop drinking because sedat can’t fast for health reasons.

They’re stupid.
That’s right!! But he has those beads doesn’t he. Very bizarre as you say with all the drinking she does.