Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Im sorry but 9% isn’t low alcohol 🙈
And nowhere on the packaging or marketing does it even suggest it's marketed as low alcohol. Just looking on Tesco's* website out of curiosity and obviously it doesn't come up as low alcohol - all the wines in that section are unsurprisingly 0.5% or less.

I wonder if this is the type of "low alcohol" option she drank when pregnant? If she actually thinks it counts.

*I don't care if she actually bought it from Tesco or not, my point still stands lol

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I keep saying this, for someone who has 1.8m followers, her videos only get an average of 80 comments (after she’s deleted the truthful ones)….that’s less than 0.5% of her followers who comment.

So if she turned off the comments, it would make no difference because she hardly gets any anyway! Hahaha

Not like other tt’ers who have 200k followers with 5k comments on each video.

She’s a fake. She’s winging it with her bought followers.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
And nowhere on the packaging or marketing does it even suggest it's marketed as low alcohol. Just looking on Tesco's* website out of curiosity and obviously it doesn't come up as low alcohol - all the wines in that section are unsurprisingly 0.5% or less.

I wonder if this is the type of "low alcohol" option she drank when pregnant? If she actually thinks it counts.

*I don't care if she actually bought it from Tesco or not, my point still stands lol
BIB, it’d easily explain why Ela’s so obviously behind in her development if that was the case. Oh dear, Sevda, you keep posting proof of your stupidity and digging holes that are getting deeper and deeper 😂

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
If she can kick her husband, who has an injured leg, makes me wonder how the injury occurred in the first place? 🤔
she is obviously verbally abusive to him and now we see she can be physical as well. old labia eyes must be really panicking that the comments calling her out are getting a lot of likes. unfortunately some of her fick fans still claim it’s jealousy.

who TF would be jealous of a loveless abusive marriage 🤣🖕