Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Stupid b didn’t label the Nando’s ketchup as gifted in her Instagram story.
Report Remember GIF by Kongsvinger IL Toppfotball

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Her burger looked fing disgusting the colour and the look of the texture made me feel sick
It looked vile
I think if she served up wocco dog s on a plate to sedat he still would say mmm nice scared of been beat or kicked
She really thinks she has got away with it again
So glad I live right up North or would be b slapping and kicking her

Mar 2, 2024
Hahahaha. I reported about 100 of her videos yesterday as I had a long lunch break and was funing that the abuser has a platform and so far 33 videos have come back Ineligible for recommendation INCLUDING the below where she kicks her husband like the vile cow she is.
Hope shes fuming with all these reports lol.

1000009265.jpg
What did you report that kicking video under?

Mar 8, 2024
It looked vile
I think if she served up wocco dog s on a plate to sedat he still would say mmm nice scared of been beat or kicked
She really thinks she has got away with it again
So glad I live right up North or would be b slapping and kicking her
She’s vile isn’t she. Bet sedat doesn’t help much cus he’s scared of he fs up she will hit him. Plus she’s a massive control freak. Can only imagine what she is like to him when she’s not filming.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
she may look like she’s happy but I can see in her eyes she’s not happy!!! She’s stressed!! I’ve also emailed her agency and send them the link to the video of her kicking him. They will be having a word even if no outcome they now have acknowledged it. Sooner or later the more complaints the agency will see she’s a liability.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She’s vile isn’t she. Bet sedat doesn’t help much cus he’s scared of he fs up she will hit him. Plus she’s a massive control freak. Can only imagine what she is like to him when she’s not filming.
She forgets herself at times even when the camera is on… She was a right rude bleep to him in the finances video Kuki “accidentally” uploaded and the time she shouted at him when he opened Kuki’s drink… She’s not a nice person at all.