Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hi guys, hope your ok, goddness been rushing around. (Insert fake smile and tuck hair behind ears)

DONT BUY Capri sun from her TT lol 😂 better deal at farmfoods “there you go”

Keep in the fridge to give to the imaginary friends and play dates you have as only have 2 kids round, as you seem to be making squash for every single child 🤦🏻‍♀️ what a horrid thing to say tight ass abuser

Attachments

• IMG_8764.jpeg
    IMG_8764.jpeg
    524 KB · Views: 51
Apr 15, 2024
England
I’m continually amazed at Sevda doing clap backs. She must know that every time she does it, it gets noted and does NO favours. It does quite the opposite. You’d think she’d learn.

She has a temper, as most on here can tell. She is very immature in both her attitude and how she reacts. The lies drip out of her mouth on a daily basis and she seems to have no idea that they are detected so easily,

Even today, trying to say Sedat is replying like he’s got a script, and he nervously giggles back …will be a set up to have a clap back…..as we all know she’s been reading on this well known forum, along with the other well known forum. These 2 forums (and more) are read by branding agencies/companies more & more now, very regularly. Sevda is a liability. She can’t stay silent and she reacts and kicks back, all the way from a subtle word right up to blatantly loud and clear.

And Sevda, the new filtering you are doing, like today’s, where you’ve made your face and body look even MORE sucked in and your even MORE over-use of the skin smoothing filter ….looks SO OBVIOUS! You look plastic and deformed at times with the filters flickering because of so much over-kill.

WHY are you making a fool out of yourself doing a video of ‘how to put a swim cap on’ ???!!
Wth!!! You are just making yourself even more the laughing stock! What kind of content is that?! If people didn’t know you, they’d think it was some kind of a joke. Instead .. people are thinking you are just DESPERATE and even ODDER than they thought!

And finally, using Ela a lot in your videos is becoming increasingly a subject of concern - especially the ‘timing’ of when you choose to use her in a video. You KNOW it brings more engagement. You know those videos are saved the most. Child exploitation is increasingly becoming a growing concern across all medias. You provided almost zero safety also with Ela and this too, is something noted.

For the love of God, STOP using Ela. It’s doing her (and you!) zero long term favours.
Do you know if she’ll be getting any brand partnerships, cos if she’s not how is she making a proper living on TT, surely her time is coming to an end? Can’t believe she’s not already looking for proper jobs cos no matter what she says this SM is not a job. And I’m saying that cos not only is it true but mainly that cos I know it really annoys her when people tell her SM is not a job

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Do you know if she’ll be getting any brand partnerships, cos if she’s not how is she making a proper living on TT, surely her time is coming to an end? Can’t believe she’s not already looking for proper jobs cos no matter what she says this SM is not a job. And I’m saying that cos not only is it true but mainly that cos I know it really annoys her when people tell her SM is not a job
If this was me I would be very concerned at the lack of brand deals etc, husband of work ill maybe longer with the kicking he gets, even her TT shop ads are s basically she is dropping her time is near an end.

Mar 2, 2024
Hi guys, hope your ok, goddness been rushing around. (Insert fake smile and tuck hair behind ears)

DONT BUY Capri sun from her TT lol 😂 better deal at farmfoods “there you go”

Keep in the fridge to give to the imaginary friends and play dates you have as only have 2 kids round, as you seem to be making squash for every single child 🤦🏻‍♀️ what a horrid thing to say tight ass abuser
Yeah there’s only Bobby and that 5 year old kid that comes round

Mar 2, 2024
And the other thing is Turks are very family oriented so how does someone stay in Turkey for 2 months and doesn’t go and see her parents or take the kids to see their grandparents either. It doesn’t matter how far away her parents are from side. Me and my husband would travel to the ends of the earth to go see his parents.
Very very strange.

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
She doesn’t stop all day that because she is fick and it probarly takes all day to film a video and edit it, then the time it takes her to look at her comments, and these pages. Tbh it must be exhausting 🤦🏼‍♀️

No wonder she can’t film different content…actually, sorry she did yesterday! - how to put on a swimming cap 😂🙈. Tht must have exhausted her😥