Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched the ice cream advert.. what the do is she like with all her descriptive words for each ice cream.. the amount of words she uses for each ice cream takes so long that she is still talking about one ice cream and the video is showing the next one. She really is s at advertising. Plus she never talks wocco on that many walks haha

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Well she has just offended my country with her dumb ice cream ad. As if you take an ice cream with you on a dog walk.
What a t . I'm dying to ask her what happens when she takes an ice cream out with her on a dog walk, and the dog drops a massive s ... how's she going to pick it up whilst she's got a fing ice cream in her hand ? Stupid b ... and it's a s ad too. No wonder any of these brands re-use her 🤣

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Where the do has she got all those words from in that advert??
Of course the brand probably gave her a script and this thick dickhead can’t pronounce half of the words properly because she’s never used them before 😂😂

Also LOLLLLL @ the re recorded voice over bits where she fed up 😂😂

This woman is THICK AS PIG s

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Well she has entertained me the last two days with her ridiculous posts and desperate attempts to try and save this failing "advertising" job as she once called it 😂

Yesterday. How to put a swimming cap on a child tutorial. And get it wrong. And upset your child.
Today. Ice cream ad showing how s she actually is because the same two words had to be edited in. Twice. How embarrassing 😂

Can't wait to see what we're treated to tomorrow from the marketing machine that is Sevda.

Mar 8, 2024
Where the do has she got all those words from in that advert??
Of course the brand probably gave her a script and this thick dickhead can’t pronounce half of the words properly because she’s never used them before 😂😂

Also LOLLLLL @ the re recorded voice over bits where she fed up 😂😂

This woman is THICK AS PIG s
It’s giving the episode of friends when joes uses the dictionary to sound smart with big words. The script has suggested words and she’s reused the ones she can pwonounce. She really is as think as custard