Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
I messaged the ice cream company and said she never goes on dog walks so she is falsely advertising and asked if they feel good working with an abuser.
I also messaged NK Space and said they could gift those in need rather than abusers. I also mentioned in both messages the video where she kicks sedat so they can see for themselves. And I told NK Space that they should be embarrassed after sending her stuff before that she admitted she has no idea to use. How humiliating for them

Mar 3, 2024
Well she has entertained me the last two days with her ridiculous posts and desperate attempts to try and save this failing "advertising" job as she once called it 😂

Yesterday. How to put a swimming cap on a child tutorial. And get it wrong. And upset your child.
Today. Ice cream ad showing how s she actually is because the same two words had to be edited in. Twice. How embarrassing 😂

Can't wait to see what we're treated to tomorrow from the marketing machine that is Sevda.
Have you had the pleasure of watching the latest one where she was gifted a box with all the rehydrating summer products? She can't pronounce one of the companies properly. Another riveting performance. Yawn

Mar 2, 2024
Absolute fing idiot. Queen of Hun-garry mist, this is a perfume maybe? No, it’s not you imbecile. It’s a face mist. Really don’t understand her being gifted things she doesn’t even use or have interest in. At least with Iceland - I get it. She likes to shove her face with processed, freeza s food. But she has no use for these products. And likely will not drum up business for the store by briefly showing them in a PR unboxing.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Have you had the pleasure of watching the latest one where she was gifted a box with all the rehydrating summer products? She can't pronounce one of the companies properly. Another riveting performance. Yawn
I hadn't but went straight there and I wish I hadn't bothered 😂 How fing annoying and thick is she it's actually unbelievable. She won't use a single one of those products esp when she's no idea what most of them do. She never does the thick rude ungrateful b.

Mar 2, 2024
Lol at the ice cream advert. I wonder how she pronounced "Texan pecan" the first time to be edited so poorly! Why wouldn't you just redo the whole voice over? It's a couple of minutes worth and she's given the script!

As for the unboxing, I don't know why but they are where I draw the line with what I'm willing to watch with her from now on. It's far too cringey because she never prepares properly, can't pronounce basic product or company names, uses everything wrong, if she doesn't like something she's blatantly ungrateful and rude, and I just hate that faux down to earth thing she tries to do. I'm glad people are emailing the companies about her, it's embarrassing for them too surely!

piper1020

Jun 21, 2024
Texas, USA
What the hell does she know about Texas and it's hidden gems? Texan Pecan, there's no such thing! 🤬
Lol as someone who unfortunately lives in Texas, you'd say Texas Pecan. Did she call it a hidden gem lmao? Every other tree in the country/rural areas (I live near Dallas and there aren't as many in more urban areas) is a pecan tree lol

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I hadn't but went straight there and I wish I hadn't bothered 😂 How fing annoying and thick is she it's actually unbelievable. She won't use a single one of those products esp when she's no idea what most of them do. She never does the thick rude ungrateful b.
I reckon she sells half her gifted stuff on eBay to cover her mortgage 😂😂

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I messaged the ice cream company and said she never goes on dog walks so she is falsely advertising and asked if they feel good working with an abuser.
I also messaged NK Space and said they could gift those in need rather than abusers. I also mentioned in both messages the video where she kicks sedat so they can see for themselves. And I told NK Space that they should be embarrassed after sending her stuff before that she admitted she has no idea to use. How humiliating for them
Everyone needs to start commenting this on their pages. I’ve put a couple on SpaceNK

Apr 15, 2024
England
Lol at the ice cream advert. I wonder how she pronounced "Texan pecan" the first time to be edited so poorly! Why wouldn't you just redo the whole voice over? It's a couple of minutes worth and she's given the script!

As for the unboxing, I don't know why but they are where I draw the line with what I'm willing to watch with her from now on. It's far too cringey because she never prepares properly, can't pronounce basic product or company names, uses everything wrong, if she doesn't like something she's blatantly ungrateful and rude, and I just hate that faux down to earth thing she tries to do. I'm glad people are emailing the companies about her, it's embarrassing for them too surely!
Yeh that unboxing was proper fake, if it’s not edible she’s not interested. Also noticed she doesn’t receive any Alana’s ridiculous brownies either

Mar 2, 2024
Another day, another video featuring Ela and her massive tooth. Desperate for views and engagement. Reported.

It’s alarming watching how behind Ela is in her development. All cack handed holding the wooden spoon. Asking whether the taco shell can be eaten. And asking Sevda if she can lick the spoon before sticking it back in the yogurt. Sevda says ok. She then goes on to say it’s just them eating it so they don’t mind the double dipping. Really? So if someone came to their home in the next couple of days, she won’t be using that tub of yogurt to serve anything? So much for being “funny like that”. Dirty cow.

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
Oh this!

1) eat with a knife and fork
2) we know you’ve been reading here all night
3) what was that fing horrid accent? Anyone would think you’re imitating your husband, bad enough you batter him!
4) use a tissue!
5) stop having such big bites, we can see the food getting stuck in your wind pipe you div.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1723018723.mov
View attachment RPReplay_Final1723018792.mov
He has no idea what the do she’s talking about plus he doesn’t know the word script