Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I need to address this again.

I couldn’t sit and eat in front of her, what are those horrid mouth movements she’s doing to move food from her gums.

Sedat has absolutely no fing idea what she is saying. He just does a little laugh here and there and then when she’s pretending to laugh like they’re this happy jokey couple and she looks at him and laughs, it’s a prompt for him to laugh, he doesn’t have a clue what he is laughing at.

She could be telling him that she’s just pissed in his food, laugh about it and he would laugh along.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1723068714.mov
She probably does piss in it.. she hates the bloke

Mar 2, 2024
I need to address this again.

I couldn’t sit and eat in front of her, what are those horrid mouth movements she’s doing to move food from her gums.

Sedat has absolutely no fing idea what she is saying. He just does a little laugh here and there and then when she’s pretending to laugh like they’re this happy jokey couple and she looks at him and laughs, it’s a prompt for him to laugh, he doesn’t have a clue what he is laughing at.

She could be telling him that she’s just pissed in his food, laugh about it and he would laugh along.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1723068714.mov
She’s a weirdo, he doesn’t understand what script meant

Mar 2, 2024
The way she ate it too, with her mouth opening and closing really fast, causing the disgusting noises. She ate like a 2 year old.

Why didn’t Sevda cut the video at that part to redo??….

Because either she (Sevda) doesn’t even notice it’s abnormal and disgusting for Ela to eat like that….

Or……Sevda knows her daughter hasn’t been taught to eat non-feral yet at all and she needs to get the video finished!

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
All this, plus at 8 years old shouldn't she know not to eat from the spoon and put it straight back in the pot?

Who am I kidding, we know the parents do this all the time off camera so have never taught her any different but it's disgusting, whoever is eating it.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
All this, plus at 8 years old shouldn't she know not to eat from the spoon and put it straight back in the pot?

Who am I kidding, we know the parents do this all the time off camera so have never taught her any different but it's disgusting, whoever is eating it.
It’s like when we see Sevda put the butter covered knife in the jam and make excuses. It’s bad manners and lazy. I do wonder what other parents will think if Ela ever attends a sleepover. Having said that, Sevda made a video admitting Ela is only now sleeping in her own bed so I guess that won’t happen for a few years 🤣 The way Sevda was so proud of a child that’s almost 8 managing to sleep in their own bed.

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Trying to think of stuff to make herself sound busy! If I’m making a to do list - surly it’s things that you don’t usually do!? I wouldn’t include washing, walking the dog, going to the bathroom, having a cup of coffee, abusing my husband!!

I really can’t with her!!!

Mar 2, 2024
In all my life on this earth I have never heard anyone say mmmmm when they eat, shove food in their gob and struggle to swallow it, do an head wobble when they eat or use a knife upside down. Ohhh and I forgot about doing the orgasm face, it’s just so fing weird they are all so fing weird and another thing slurping their drink fing feral weirdos the lot of them.

May 22, 2024
Australia
In all my life on this earth I have never heard anyone say mmmmm when they eat, shove food in their gob and struggle to swallow it, do an head wobble when they eat or use a knife upside down. Ohhh and I forgot about doing the orgasm face, it’s just so fing weird they are all so fing weird and another thing slurping their drink fing feral weirdos the lot of them.
She totally does do the orgasm face.