Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Do you notice she can never say she just got a parcel like a normal fing person… it’s always “I just came home to a parcel” or “I was just ready to go out and found it” or “this was delivered to the neighbour”…. Always something when it comes to a parcel.. i don’t if she thinks it makes it sound like she didn’t know or it’s u expected or makes her more deserving but it fs me right off

Oh fank you, fank you fank you guys, I’m so fankful
She actually does 😂😂

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
So many people asked her to make the dubia chocolate. She always replied and said she’s already had it before because mine made it. Why she doing it now. Run out of ideas!! Haha idiot!!!

Her secret she can’t tell anyone she’s defo been gifted somewhere to go. But she doesn’t say it until they go because evil eye!

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve just made some Turkish strawberry jam with Strawberries we imported from Turkey guys. It’s so nice. For Tea we’re having homemade Turkish Yorkshire pudding with proper Turkish Steak from Turkish cows and Turkish mashed potatoes with a side of Turkish broccoli and Turkish Carrots from Turkey. Then I’m going to jump in the shower and dye my hair with Turkish hair dye. You can buy it in the uk but it’s only 700 lira in Turkey ,so cheap Guys

May 30, 2024
UK
I’ve just made some Turkish strawberry jam with Strawberries we imported from Turkey guys. It’s so nice. For Tea we’re having homemade Turkish Yorkshire pudding with proper Turkish Steak from Turkish cows and Turkish mashed potatoes with a side of Turkish broccoli and Turkish Carrots from Turkey. Then I’m going to jump in the shower and dye my hair with Turkish hair dye. You can buy it in the uk but it’s only 700 lira in Turkey ,so cheap Guys
Does she wipe her arse with imported Turkish Toilet roll?

Mar 2, 2024
What a cheap skate.
She used mine’s tahina, pistachio spread and mould for her video.
I just watched it, I hope Seagull gets the ss 😂😂😂
Finding Nemo Seagulls GIF

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Was the abuser ever bullied at school? Xx
She's said in the past that she was bullied which is why she didn't finish school and Doormat got her a job at the farmacy. When I looked at old photos of her on IG - even when she was bigger- you can tell she loved herself even then ... so much for " I have no self confidence " - she loves herself! I think she was a bully

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂