Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
It’s the way she reads the cards that come in the package for me. She definitely thinks the notes are personalized and meant just for her 😂 No Sevda - they’re just a stock message included in all packages but with your name slapped on it.
I was just thinking about the flowers she received from that Cyprus holiday, she never did read the letter out 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Something I don’t understand about T, she has locked jaw? But she has her mouth wide open laughing her head off, how does that work?
It hasn’t stopped her eating 😂
Dance Dancing GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So sorry about your husband, sending you my love ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you he is ok learning to live with it, he still has movement but lives with this in his brain that if they remove could kill him and if it stays could kill him, but he doesn’t dewl on it or moan just gets on with it, that why she is pissing me off, maybe if she eat correct and not eat like the abuser just maybe her gut would be ok

piper1020

Jun 21, 2024
Texas, USA
The new wieiad made me queasy. First of all, she didn't need to be in a towel, she really does think she's hot, doesn't she? And then, the way she devours her food with that front chewing and her tongue, ugh 🤢 I genuinely feel like each video now is worse than the one before! This one snuck up on me out of nowhere on my fyp, not interested thanks!

Mar 2, 2024
She actually showed up to her WIEIAD in nothing but a towel. Imagine showing up to your so called job like that. There’s just no need, is there. The dinner with fatalicious reeks of damage control on both ends lol. And of course, she just couldn’t resist clapping back at those who said the chocolate shell was too thick. She was weally weally pwoud of it!!!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She dresses like such a bloody grandma!
Dress your age Sevda, get with the times.
Wear some jeans with a T-shirt tucked in, or jeans with a nice top, or basicly wear ANYTHING other than those cheap granny dresses. They do NOTHING for you,
What she’s wearing today is shocking, along with a granny cardi too.

Wonder why she met with T. Not like Sevda to go out for a meal. Unless the mgt told them to go out, dinner on the mgt for content.

Also her Dubai chocolate WAS too thick. It was rock solid, what exactly are you proud of sev? You used your sisters ingredients and put some melted choc in the fridge. Pat on the back love.

And as for that “taa-co” you had, someone’s begging for a brand deal aren’t they!

As for her wearing nothing but a towel, my husband would batter me if I went on the internet in nothing but a towel, and rightly so!! Put some fing clothes on dirty b. Are you trying to prove that you had your biweekly shower
No one needs to see your terribly tanned skin and lines, it’s disgusting.