Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Her platform has just become a giant ad for s products. She is so desperate to not go back to the pharmacy. I hope Sedat is permanently injured so he canā€™t go back to being a bin man. Karma is a b.
No! Sedat has suffered enough by being married to the hateful Sevda, I wish him no harm at all, I wish heā€™d just up and leave her, thatā€™d really dent her massive ego. Sedat is a victim and doesnā€™t deserve a permanent disability.

Mar 2, 2024
She has posted Ewa swimming and captioned it roll on September...another holiday???? :rolleyes:
Sheā€™s definitely got a couple of more trips coming up. One to Turkey with Kuki and another to Tunisia with the hippo. Not clear whether Ela is going to Tunisia or just Turkey. Whatever it is, theyā€™re allegedly when schoolā€™s are off because she said she wonā€™t be pulling the brat out during term time any longer (due to the new rules and not because she actually cares about the kid!).

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Yes you annoying t because they were obviously going to sell out after an hour weren't they after you posted. With your 7k views 300 likes and 9 comments. I don't know who she thinks she is.

Reminds of when she thought her local supermarket had run out of something because she'd made a video about it the day before.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-09-16-54-41-291_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-09-16-54-41-291_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 64

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yes you annoying t because they were obviously going to sell out after an hour weren't they after you posted. With your 7k views 300 likes and 9 comments. I don't know who she thinks she is.

Reminds of when she thought her local supermarket had run out of something because she'd made a video about it the day before.
Nope not sold out at all lol šŸ˜‚ well that has just pissed on the abusers bonfire lol šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• IMG_8773.jpeg
    IMG_8773.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 58

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
No alcoholic drink for the video sake, nope she was already half cut, that will be for the video the hard stuff is off screen, thinks we are all stupid like her, see the kids got scabby pizza nuggets and chips no take away for them, abuser and abuser lover Lisa will ram that down there big fat gobs lol šŸ˜‚
Sleep over ermmm always thought she swings the other way šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚