Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
Yes you annoying t because they were obviously going to sell out after an hour weren't they after you posted. With your 7k views 300 likes and 9 comments. I don't know who she thinks she is.

Reminds of when she thought her local supermarket had run out of something because she'd made a video about it the day before.
She's not claiming that she just got them is she, because Ewa had the pink one when they went to Turkey.

Mar 2, 2024
Her eat with me.

What was that pointless dabbing with the tissue? Did it even touch her lips? I think it was meant to look dainty but she looked ridiculous.

It's one thing doing eat with mes, pointless videos but whatever - but she always has the same boring things. Is there actually anyone out there interested in watching her eat yet more donor meat and lahmucun? At least other creators try and mix things up a bit. I swear majority of her views must be hate views haha

Ela trying her best to get in the video and Sevda brushing her off as usual lol

Out of interest, are they drinking at Lisa's, getting food delivered to Sevda's ,eating at Lisa's, going to Sevda's "hot tub" and then back to Lisa's to sleep? Or does Lisa have a hot tub now as well? I don't actually care about Lisa or whether she has a hot tub lol, I'm just pondering how ridiculous this evening seems to be.

Mar 3, 2024
Her eat with me.

What was that pointless dabbing with the tissue? Did it even touch her lips? I think it was meant to look dainty but she looked ridiculous.

It's one thing doing eat with mes, pointless videos but whatever - but she always has the same boring things. Is there actually anyone out there interested in watching her eat yet more donor meat and lahmucun? At least other creators try and mix things up a bit. I swear majority of her views must be hate views haha

Ela trying her best to get in the video and Sevda brushing her off as usual lol

Out of interest, are they drinking at Lisa's, getting food delivered to Sevda's ,eating at Lisa's, going to Sevda's "hot tub" and then back to Lisa's to sleep? Or does Lisa have a hot tub now as well? I don't actually care about Lisa or whether she has a hot tub lol, I'm just pondering how ridiculous this evening seems to be.
I noticed that she was trying her hardest to not thrust that nasty gray tongue in and out. Keep reading here Beg!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I don't like to say too much about kids but there was food all over Bobby's mouth and when he clocked it while staring at himself in the camera he just wiped it with his hand/arm and not one of the adults said a word. Beggy was watching him and his own mother clearly sat opposite..Do ANY of these people know of a thing that exists called a tissue or napkin??? Eating manners are atrocious across the lot of them. The worst role models for these children.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Wonder if it’s the same place Begda went? 🤔 I bet Hippo is well jealous 😂
The place fatty maccies is going is in Izmir
But there has been some s going on about them and Liz who works for them on TT Gracie called them all out, that Loz was pushing for Prime to get to 10k followers and would be gifted free surgery for someone they never got to 10k not far off, mass lies etc so Gracie called it out and in the end “apparently” they have gifted it to someone
Seems like a scam company, they would of gifted fatty maccies as she has following etc

Mar 2, 2024
Hope the nasty b understands you can’t have a Maccies breakfast everyday and take away everyday or fizzy pop lol 😂
Piss take really in it, she ate herself into oblivion just to make money from TikTok and now she’s been offered a get out jail free card when it’s been her own fault. fs me off that these so called influencers get free stuff just by doing do all and gloat about it too.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Piss take really in it, she ate herself into oblivion just to make money from TikTok and now she’s been offered a get out jail free card when it’s been her own fault. fs me off that these so called influencers get free stuff just by doing do all and gloat about it too.
I totally agree, I paid for mine myself, but there is so many who need this op for health reasons and they give it to her for free when she has done this to herself for gains
It’s a mass piss take and another one who got a 5 year old stopped from going to dance as she was called out for stealing of her nanna etc, I just can’t work it out really can’t apart from if you are a complete t evil nasty lie etc you get given everything for free, but if your kind caring etc you don’t makes no sense

Mar 2, 2024
I totally agree, I paid for mine myself, but there is so many who need this op for health reasons and they give it to her for free when she has done this to herself for gains
It’s a mass piss take and another one who got a 5 year old stopped from going to dance as she was called out for stealing of her nanna etc, I just can’t work it out really can’t apart from if you are a complete t evil nasty lie etc you get given everything for free, but if your kind caring etc you don’t makes no sense
You should have been an influencer you would have gotten it for free, well done though for doing it ❤️

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
You should have been an influencer you would have gotten it for free, well done though for doing it ❤️
Thank you, but no I would rather pay for it, don’t beg lol 😂 wouldn’t degrade myself to that level, I was brought up with it you don’t have the money you don’t get and you don’t beg, like you and the rest we ALL HAVE PRIDE AND MORALS
Couldn’t be an influencer for many reasons I am not a abuser, liar, beggar, or expose my family etc xx

Mar 2, 2024
Thank you, but no I would rather pay for it, don’t beg lol 😂 wouldn’t degrade myself to that level, I was brought up with it you don’t have the money you don’t get and you don’t beg, like you and the rest we ALL HAVE PRIDE AND MORALS
Couldn’t be an influencer for many reasons I am not a abuser, liar, beggar, or expose my family etc xx
Fun Love GIF by Molang

Apr 15, 2024
England
Nice of sev to give her Indian leftovers to her dad, she didn’t like the food at the restaurant otherwise guaranteed she would have had it for breakfast, but gave it to her dad. Even he didn’t seem too impressed with the food. I’ve noticed she only gives away things if she doesn’t like them but she won’t do it just out of generosity or just for the sake of giving and even then she has to announce it to TT.