Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Wait for it later this week on the anniversary of her grandmother passing… sitting on the floor with her legs going everywhere rubbing on her elbows and holding her chest..
She don’t care one bit! Went to Cyprus to see her grave for the first time. And acted like a spoilt child throughout the whole trip. Made it out to be all about her. She does not care about no one but herself and her fat ass!

May 30, 2024
UK
Wait for it later this week on the anniversary of her grandmother passing… sitting on the floor with her legs going everywhere rubbing on her elbows and holding her chest..
That is still one of the funniest things I have ever seen on the internet. The leg position looked liked she had fallen from a tall building and landed like that on the pavement. The rubbing of the arms and ‘it’s okay not to be okay’ while eye fing the camera was comedy gold 😂

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Preparing a picnic for herself and Ela, she's made egg mayonnaise for sandwiches and, guess what! The crusts cut off for Ela so that she can leave room for the sweeties, biscuits and other junk goodies that she's got. Now this I just don't get because her excuse that the babyish Ela has the crusts cut off for school lunches is because she doesn't have time to eat them in the time given. Pardon me, Sevda you useless trunk, time isn't limited when you go for a picnic so what's the real reason that your backward daughter is unable to eat crusts? You must think we're all as stupid as you if you think we don't remember what you've said in the past. Any excuse for the constant babying, if Ela can chomp on sweets and Orios, she can chew the crusts on a sandwich just like any other child even years younger than she is. Always pathetic excuses.

Mar 2, 2024
It’s great when she is silent while mashing the eggs and doing the Mayo because she cannot do two things at once but while she is not talking she has the most ridiculous half smile smug look in her face.. just want to punch it right off. In her mind she is thinking… I bet I look sexy while I concentrate.. when is fact she looks like an absolute dickhead

Mar 2, 2024
I’m sorry but if I didn’t put butter on my sandwiches and people told me I should… would I?! Hell no!!!

You can see she is miserable this morning but trying to look positive!! Is sedation going to with them!? Is that why she looks miserable?
Always full of s. People have also been telling her to put butter under the skin when she’s roasting a chicken and she had no problem clapping back and saying she doesn’t want to do it. Now she’s blaming her audience for her gluttony in buttering egg mayo sandwiches.

She made sandwiches for Sedat implying he’s going with them. Wouldn’t surprise me if she just made them for him to eat on his own later 😂

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
She’s 5 ft 7 - relatively tall for a woman. She will have higher caloric needs than the average woman. Also she’s not that slim but, because she’s tall, she can get away with carrying more weight on her frame than a shorter woman would. And finally - she’s shaped like an apple. So she carries most of her weight in her mid section with relatively slimmer limbs.
Just like that cartoon character when she had that awful brown moose lover catsuit on . Someone please find it😂. She looked like a stretched teletubby.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Always full of s. People have also been telling her to put butter under the skin when she’s roasting a chicken and she had no problem clapping back and saying she doesn’t want to do it. Now she’s blaming her audience for her gluttony in buttering egg mayo sandwiches.

She made sandwiches for Sedat implying he’s going with them. Wouldn’t surprise me if she just made them for him to eat on his own later 😂
I don’t think sedat is going. She’s not packed anything else for him. The way she said it was like he was staying home (that’s what I took from it).
But also being cryptic and not actually saying if he’s going or not.
It’s not hard to go and sit in a park with a bad leg.
Go and spend time with your kid and wife.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah cut the crusts off so Ela can enjoy the other crap you've packed for her.

Is she attempting ASMR type videos because she's started editing more to shots of herself looking like a knob and staying silent more instead of continuous filming herself looking like a knob and talking?

Aren't cherries a choking hazard?

Why oh why didn't she take out Elas egg mayo and just season the rest?? Instead of adding sawwwt and pepper to each individual roll and her sandwich. Painful.

Adding butter today because a few of her fans were offended. What by Ela not having butter on her egg mayo?! Because she still didn't "put" any on her own.

Just also confirming once again hubby's off with a bad knee just in case his work are watching and don't think he's off out with them. What's the chances of that anyway 😂

Her dumbness is particularly annoying me this week but anyway guys as long as she's got her "little bit fwozen Fwoot Shoot" we're all good 👍🏽

Apr 15, 2024
England
It’s great when she is silent while mashing the eggs and doing the Mayo because she cannot do two things at once but while she is not talking she has the most ridiculous half smile smug look in her face.. just want to punch it right off. In her mind she is thinking… I bet I look sexy while I concentrate.. when is fact she looks like an absolute dickhead
I really dislike her smug face, keeping silent, how awkward can she get