Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sevda is now, most days, either by her very obvious fake smiling or no smiling…. conveying sheer hatred to her followers on TikTok. People easily pick it up. She continually conveys a vibe like she’s got a chip on her shoulder. The way she even outwardly states she’s not taking up people’s suggestions to do with how she roasts a chicken, or butters a sandwich. It’s as if she CANNOT see things as just nice advice…she’s sees it as an attack. So many followers when blocked for this must be confused as to why she’s blocked them! They thought they were just being nice! They’d NOT mind other suggestions if it was them making a meal or sandwich! It shows just how incredibly messed up she really is. She really hates what she’s reading and sees things as a negative when they often are not! This is why brands who listen to her TikToks and hear from other people what she is like..see a red flag, as well as other red flags as to not use her. She’s mentally unstable and that’s the vibe out there. She’s a liability.

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Yeah but the pesto pasta was so nice. Ela had pesto pasta and sedat had pesto pasta and she had some pesto pasta too. They all really love pesto pasta and pesto pasta is so easy to make. All you need is some pesto and some pasta! You boil the pasta then add the pesto while it’s still warm and there you go guys pesto pasta.
You forgot to mention that it’s a great summer meal 45 times within a span of 1 minute 🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Sevda is now, most days, either by her very obvious fake smiling or no smiling…. conveying sheer hatred to her followers on TikTok. People easily pick it up. She continually conveys a vibe like she’s got a chip on her shoulder. The way she even outwardly states she’s not taking up people’s suggestions to do with how she roasts a chicken, or butters a sandwich. It’s as if she CANNOT see things as just nice advice…she’s sees it as an attack. So many followers when blocked for this must be confused as to why she’s blocked them! They thought they were just being nice! They’d NOT mind other suggestions if it was them making a meal or sandwich! It shows just how incredibly messed up she really is. She really hates what she’s reading and sees things as a negative when they often are not! This is why brands who listen to her TikToks and hear from other people what she is like..see a red flag, as well as other red flags as to not use her. She’s mentally unstable and that’s the vibe out there. She’s a liability.
Why doesn’t she take up the butter under the chicken skin thing instead of olive oil? I thought Pwincess Ewa doesn’t like olive oil 😂

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Look at her wading in again the dopey bastard. Let the Hippo fight her own battles. It's a pity she doesn't extend this love and protection to her eldest daughter.
I swear their fy behaviour comes from this fing vacant Doormat.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-13-18-03-17-524_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-13-18-03-17-524_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 66

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
People need to link comment cafe to her comments lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Look at her wading in again the dopey bastard. Let the Hippo fight her own battles. It's a pity she doesn't extend this love and protection to her eldest daughter.
I swear their fy behaviour comes from this fing vacant Doormat.
Shame she doesn’t send that message to the eldest daughter and grandchildren who clearly are not welcome the fing b who loves abusers and pedos

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
RIGHT ABUSER

I WARNED YOU A FEW TIMES BUT YOU JIST CANT HELP YOURSELF

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT CARE ABOUT EXPOSING YOUR CHILD TO ALL THE PEDOS AND NEITHER DOES AYNI

BUT EXPOSING OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN IS WRONG ON MANY LEVELS

YOU HAVE VIDEOED TODAY NOT ONCE BUT A FEW TIMES YOU HAVE GOT OTHER CHILDREN IN THE VIDEO WITHOUT CONSENT OF THEIR PARNETS/GUARDIANS AND POSTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SO HAS AYNI

I WARNED YOU WHAT I WOULD DO I WILL CONTACT THE RELEVANT PEOPLE