Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
Her face after she says Sedat didn’t want any of the orzo salad but she was going to PUT him some anyway. b, he told you he didn’t want it. She doesn’t respect him at all.

IMG_4805.jpeg
What a face of frigging evil! She thinks she's so damned clever trying to piss her husband off intentionally. Not a vegetable in sight for him.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I don’t use any oil or butter on my Chicken. For me personally it cooks in its own juices and it does produce lots of it. No need for extra fat and it’s never dry. Hers looks as dry as Gandis Flipflops.
Personally I agree, I don’t like to use a lot of fats in cooking, I don’t think it’s necessary in making good food and I prefer to cut down on oil/butter where I can.

Mar 2, 2024
I’d be interested why she won’t try out stuff her fans are suggesting as surely replying to their comment and engaging by using their tips is good for her content? Seen plenty of other content creators doing it and it comes off well. Social media work is all about the impression you give.

I don’t think she cares about calories/fat the rest of the time judging by how she drowns things in cheese.
It’s because she cannot be told anything. She’s a typical narcissist.
Taking advice is how we grow and learn. Even if it’s offered, and she chooses not to take it,then all she as to do is smile and say thank you. She gets so defensive. How anybody still follows her blows my mind

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It’s because she cannot be told anything. She’s a typical narcissist.
Taking advice is how we grow and learn. Even if it’s offered, and she chooses not to take it,then all she as to do is smile and say thank you. She gets so defensive. How anybody still follows her blows my mind
She really shouldn’t be doing social media for a job 😂 It doesn’t suit her at all

Mar 2, 2024
Personally I agree, I don’t like to use a lot of fats in cooking, I don’t think it’s necessary in making good food and I prefer to cut down on oil/butter where I can.
It’s personal preference I suppose. If it doesn’t need oil then I don’t add it. I baste at regular intervals. I’m not into heavily spiced things either. Couldn’t cover my food in sauces because that’s just like saying it tastes rubbish so I’ll add sauce.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It’s personal preference I suppose. If it doesn’t need oil then I don’t add it. I baste at regular intervals. I’m not into heavily spiced things either. Couldn’t cover my food in sauces because that’s just like saying it tastes rubbish so I’ll add sauce.
I bet she’s one of those people who massively overcooks their chicken 😂 From what I’ve seen all her meats seem quite dry and stringy… If she used a thermometer it would be easier to check if the meat was cooked adequately without overcooking the hell out of it

LMAO the comment about the sauce… Just goes to show Begda has to drown everything in sauce to cover up her crappy cooking

Bet she’s going to start using a thermometer now it’s been mentioned on here and act like she reinvented the wheel 🥴

Mar 2, 2024
So when she plated sedats dinner up agers ago, did she not tell him then his dinner was ready? Why does she need to tell him in her ewm which is probably at least 15 minutes after plating up.

She’s a useless wife and mother.
She’s done this several times before as well. I don’t get it either. It almost seemed like he wasn’t hungry yet and wasn’t going to eat right away so why did she dish his food up? Does he eat it cold?

Mar 2, 2024
I usually throw out takeaway dips after the first day.
She’s on day of the takeaway dip….maybe she’s hoping she ends up with the ss 🤢🤢
Me too! Who saves them? She doesn’t even know how old they’re! Thought she was really funny with people’s cooking because they might not be clean? Takeaways are the worst for it!
I bet she’s one of those people who massively overcooks their chicken 😂 From what I’ve seen all her meats seem quite dry and stringy… If she used a thermometer it would be easier to check if the meat was cooked adequately without overcooking the hell out of it

LMAO the comment about the sauce… Just goes to show Begda has to drown everything in sauce to cover up her crappy cooking

Bet she’s going to start using a thermometer now it’s been mentioned on here and act like she reinvented the wheel 🥴
It’s like Groundhog Day at her house at meal times. Chicken wings, roast Chicken dinner, Chicken fighs, Rice Yoghurt salad,pizza or shop bought Mac n cheese! She’s so dull and boring.

lily_

Mar 22, 2024
uk
What a face of frigging evil! She thinks she's so damned clever trying to piss her husband off intentionally. Not a vegetable in sight for him.
She deff is bitter about him. They shouldn't be together anymore.

Also she goes on and on about not wasting food, but is deliberately serving what people don't want. Make it make sense.