Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
I’m not on TT, can someone ask why sedat didn’t join them, in a nice way cos you don’t want to get blocked. I’d like to know what her response is cos if he’s at home there’s no excuse not to go with them, surely he can walk a few steps. You know what they say, if someone truly wants to do something they’ll find a way otherwise they’ll find an excuse

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I’m not on TT, can someone ask why sedat didn’t join them, in a nice way cos you don’t want to get blocked. I’d like to know what her response is cos if he’s at home there’s no excuse not to go with them, surely he can walk a few steps. You know what they say, if someone truly wants to do something they’ll find a way otherwise they’ll find an excuse
He probably wasn’t allowed 😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The last thing I'd want to be doing would be setting up the phone in the correct position to film such a personal and heartbreaking task, it's just not normal. If her thoughts were TikTok and what profit she could make for filming and posting this then she didn't love and mourn her grandmother as much as she's making out. Pure attention seeking dramatics, most people would have taken time out, away from TT, if they were that affected by a bereavement.
Well said and 💯 correct

Apr 15, 2024
England
Sevda is the kind of person who would see an animal in desperate need on the road hit by a car or sick and she would set up her camera first and then help. All for the recognition and views. Or she would see a car accident, person needs help, and she’ll set up camera first before helping.
I agree. I think it’s the lowest of the low filming such a private and vulnerable moment at her Nans flat. If I remember correctly she also posted her when she was in hospital looking very frail, I can’t remember if it was her or another influencer. I wouldn’t put anything past her after the flat video

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Sevda is the kind of person who would see an animal in desperate need on the road hit by a car or sick and she would set up her camera first and then help. All for the recognition and views. Or she would see a car accident, person needs help, and she’ll set up camera first before helping.
I remember her filming walking Wocco in the park with her , Ewa and Hippo and she purposely made Hippo film her picking up rubbish as she's such a " do-gooder " . t