Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
The difference between her and Dil is next level. Dil definitely doesn’t profit from her grief. She deals with whatever with Dignity. Not like that Halfwit.
Dil is mature, intelligent, loves her husband and children and makes them happy. She runs her own business, never had her Mum cleaning and packing her suitcases for her AND she’s a great cook!

In other words …the TOTAL OPPOSITE of Sevda.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Yeah she had the begs cards marked. Her Grandmother knew exactly the kind of person she is. Probably couldn’t stand the beg.
Let’s face it…although awful her own grandma telling Sevda she’s fat, won’t get a husband, and she needs to wear make up to look good ….the Nana was right.

Sevda may have a got a husband .. she was morbidly obese when she met him and got engaged. But she was desperate to marry, found Sedat on a dating site …he needed a visa to stay in the country…so marrying a British citizen would solve that, as thousands of others do. He was desperate just to stay..,so he married Sevda. She had a gastric op to lose all the weight in time for the wedding and then quickly had Ela. She finally felt she had what she wanted and looked after herself and gained confidence and then her TikTok journey began.

And as for now…years later..she’s stopped wearing make up most days …she looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge a lot of the time…a sweaty mess…and she’s let her hair go to rack and ruin…. continually damaging it with box hair dye and she has put weight on again. She just does NOT care. She think she’s a star and is so over-confident that she no longer cares about Sedat. He’s just something under her shoe now because she thinks she’s famous! 🤣🤣 She lives in her own world.

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
do me. Where to start. I'm sure all this has been said so forgive me but I have to get it out of my system 😂

Stir fry? Chow mein? No. A load of fing anything slapped together and "turnt" into a load of stodge. The noise of it being poured was just 🤢 b will cry about not being able to s for a week after that.

Why oh why not make Sedation something he enjoys? The orzo the honey now this. There is such a vile streak to her and how people can't see it I really will never understand.

Why pour it when he's not hungry? Again. fing bizarre behaviour. Can imagine her being a "well I'm sorry I'm tired been busy all day while you've been sat on your arse just because you've got a bad knee I need rest too I'm not waiting around until you're hungry" type of nasty bastard. Turning into more of a t as the days go on.

As for my favourite moron the big fat hippopotamus. Did I hear right. She's going on the work twip with Beggy to "help her" but that's not for a few days yet so she's going to Pervert and Dopey Doormats tonight because it makes the travelling easier when they do go? What the do is that all about?

I have never known anyone like this bunch of freaks and that's genuine! I know we say it all the time but they are getting worse by the day. Pervert Daddy has been checking his blood pressure numerous times a day for a week now and still doesn't know what to refer it as. Along with that dopey bastard of a Mother and him why are we surprised in any way that their offspring are as fing dumb as they come?!
fing hell god give me strength, it is not that bad if he has to go back in 6 mths the fing pedo, they are thicker then pig se
Well he ain’t losing weight in my eyes but his hairy chippy tits are getting saggy a bit like Lawrence’s lol 😂, but all is fine as Mine hippo drone on can lend him one of her titty slingers lol 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Sorry but parsley and butter in a stir fry?? Did she forget what she was making? Might as well add some cheese and garlic bread with yoghurt.

It was also not “absolutely stunning” and I noticed she made and gave herself more prawns than anyone else of course

She is so fing defensive.. she is not built for TT or SM

Attachments

• IMG_9663.jpeg
    IMG_9663.jpeg
    142.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

ShadyJ

May 25, 2024
New York
I’m forever playing catch-up here but I had to jump ahead to comment because this is really bothering me. WHY does she never use a napkin?!?! I find this extremely strange. She will literally have food all over her fingers and her lips and not a napkin in sight. Is this what she teaches her child as well?
Any napkin in the lunch box?
I just saw her lamb chop video and besides the constant licking that she now seems to do after every single bite. She also has food all over her hands. What’s she do….Just grabs her drink, touches her phone!! The daughter is showing her food also using fingers. Where the heck are the napkins? What does she do lick her hands clean? Does anyone else find this as gross as I do?
Also, the way she compliments her cooking when it really doesn’t look THAT good is just too much. I mean she eats like it’s the first meal she’s had in days! Shoveling it in and just ranting and raving how amazing it is.
I can’t believe I used to actually like this woman.

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry but parsley and butter in a stir fry?? Did she forget what she was making? Might as well add some cheese and garlic bread with yoghurt.

It was also not “absolutely stunning” and I noticed she made and gave herself more prawns than anyone else of course

She is so fing defensive.. she is not built for TT or SM
The veg was cooked to beyond soft.. I was half expecting yoghurt and a lamachun to be thrown in with the pwawns. She’s just a fing idiot

Mar 3, 2024
She’s absolutely thick as pig s and absolutely doesn’t know how to cook. My husband doesn’t eat prawns for example and yes it’s frustrating, but I would never cook and make him eat something with them in it. I end up ordering prawns when I’m out. She’s such a selfish t.
Same here, I don't eat meat but I do eat seafood and my meat eating husband loves meat, but out of respect he orders it out.