Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Side note: is anyone else following the molly mae and tommy thread on tattle?!
Oh my lord I spent all night reading it! It moves so fast!

Also may be why beggy looks haggard this morning and barely spoke, she must have been up all night on tattle and here!

And will we really say ‘well done’ on her trip that she’s going on? Hahaha nope! But will keep in mind that if it’s something I get chance to do I’ll do, without knowing what it is.

She’s in a bloody foul mood this morning that woman! And her eyes are looking horrendous.

Busy day, wocco at the groomers and sedats docs appt and no time for lunch with mgt. how will she cope!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Why did the dickhead just flashback to when she first tried the collagen without any reason given whatsoever 😂😂 she's so bad at what she does 😂

I hope you're all ready to say "weww dun" to her when you find out about her twip though guys. Evidence of the dire need for validation from strangers right there.

Says it's beneficial? Well she's taking the big fat hippopotamus with her so has to be fat camp for the pair of them surely 😂😂

May 22, 2024
Australia
No Sevda, we won’t be saying “well done” with whatever clickbait trip you’re talking about. Your eat with me’s are getting worse, you don’t even know what to say anymore and you look really pissed off most of the time. You also have a massive chip on your shoulder. I don’t believe for one minute you ever have cereal for lunch either.

cat1234

May 17, 2024
UK
There's a lot of influencers going to Malta. She said it was only for a few days so doubt it. What happened to poor little Ela not being able to be away from mummy for too long? Doormat and pervy dad will be looking after her and Sedat anyway