Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
Burns Sedat’s toast then claims she’ll give it to him anyway because he won’t let her throw it out/waste it. The amount of food she piled on his plate. Two slices of burnt toast, two potato waffles, two eggs, a s ton of little sausages, a concoction with baked beans and spinach and mushrooms.

IMG_4816.jpeg IMG_4818.jpeg
This is terrible but because it's her hefty ass, I don't care. I counted three rolls on her rump thru that shirt. 😏

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I can’t stand that twirl thing she does with the fork. You just want to stab her with it 😂
KUKI’S MANNERISMS (Sevda’s SIL):

Kuki waves her fork around sometimes excitedly, now and again.

Kuki sometimes does a little bum shuffle on her seat like a little dance, as she’s about to begin eating.

Kuki maybe says “mmm, mmm, mmm” really quick in succession, NOT like she’s getting sexual pleasure from her food.

SEVDA’S MANNERISMS ARE:

Sevda’s tongue keeps coming out all the time whilst she’s eating, like a crazed lizard.

Sevda opens her mouth whilst chewing huge bites..so has to cover it with her hand, which she fails to hold directly in front of her actual mouth most of the time.

Sevda’s bite sizes are HUGE so you see inside her whole mouth as she rams the food in.

Sevda often has food dribbling out of her mouth, often food falling back onto the plate because of the overloading.

Sevda makes the most awful mouth contortions getting food from on top of her teeth or under her teeth (caused by lack of chewing and overloading).

Sevda groans and moos disgustingly, like a cow having repeated orgasms.

Sevda opens and closes her eyes slowly like she’s getting off on one as she chews and grinds (her food!)

So… bearing in mind NOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED is SEVDA HAS JOINED HER SIL’S FEW UNIQUE MANNERISMS TO HER OWN MANNERISMS WHICH ONLY MAKE THE WHOLE THING OF WATCHING SEVDA EVEN MORE UNBEARABLE!

Whereas Kiki, just sticks to Kuki mannerisms, which on their own, are fairly ok I think, considering Kuki is a little eccentric anyway! She does NOT have Sevda’s mannerisms! She knows to keep her mouth shut whilst chewing, no tongue sliding in and out, normal size bites, no dribble continuing to be wiped away with fingers (!), no seductive eyes opening & closing slowly and NO groans and moo’s like a couple of cows in a barn getting it on!

So, keep it up Sevda, with joining Kuki’s mannerisms now with yours…you’re just made your eating show even more comedy gold!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Oh dear it's just getting worse for Beggy tonight isn't it 😂 that one slice of cake she got for herself that she was going to enjoy for dessert or have for breakfast tomorrow has now had to be hacked into free pieces 😂😂 Serves you right for not getting them any in the first place you greedy fat cow.

Scoffed in one min flat to eat it into her phone and strangers instead of enjoying with her husband and daughter. fing saddo.

Mar 3, 2024
Oh dear it's just getting worse for Beggy tonight isn't it 😂 that one slice of cake she got for herself that she was going to enjoy for dessert or have for breakfast tomorrow has now had to be hacked into free pieces 😂😂 Serves you right for not getting them any in the first place you greedy fat cow.

Scoffed in one min flat to eat it into her phone and strangers instead of enjoying with her husband and daughter. fing saddo.
I bet the two get the other chocolate cake and she just did that for the video to make her seem like she's such a generous person.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ohhhhh the ABUSER is in a right foul mood 😂😂😂 must say I am loving it lol 😂
Bet the atmosphere is brilliant in her grey bland hovel of hording crap 💩 😂😂😂 even Wocco has run for the hills 😂😂😂
Mad Salad Fingers GIF by David Firth

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I’ve never understood why she calls sedat and ela “my lot”
It sounds very chavvy.
“My lot want to have dessert” …. Is this a council estate saying?

Also I bet it was you who wanted the dessert!
Whenever she says “my lot” it makes it sound like lots of children as well as a husband…and yet it’s JUST her husband and 1 child, Ela! She should just say “my two” !