Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Boring, just boring. Another trip to Turkey eating crap, talking about how much each individual item is in both pounds and lira, and buying cheap tourist tat.

Tbf though, couldn't work out what the trip would be. It's very on brand for her lol, not sure why the secrecy about the destination even if she couldn't share the collaboration in advance but maybe there's a reason.

Mar 2, 2024
So this is what she was very smug and happy about a while back. Saying she had some amazing opportunities come up etc. It can’t be that hard to see a doctor in the UK for routine bloodwork? Sure you have to wait a bit but what else is she doing with her time? Make the appointment and wait your turn.

I’ll be shocked if she’s honest about the results of this health check. And I’m curious how extensive it really is?

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah as if she's going to share her sugar levels and if they recommend that she needs to stop eating fing crap all the time. Can't help herself the greedy fat t. Watch evryfink be perfectly normal when she gets back.

Addressed the gastric sleeve comments 😂
What was the point of talking about having her loose skin removed
And moreso what's that got to do with having any more kids?
She mentioned the loose skin because she’s already on the beg for it.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The company who have GIFTED her this will be doing it for PR and followers as Prime concept health did to Becki
For the love of god anyone who is thinking of any surgery done in Turkey do your research go with the ones that don’t use these so called influencers, anyone who books with this company she will get paid from etc, it’s scary that they allowed to do this

And ABUSER well done to clapping back about gastric sleeve surgery etc, well gather you will be booking your bat wings to be done for free lmao 🤣
Your a dangerous t selling this to the vulnerable people who follow you, but on the good note the weight loss community on TT will pick it up and be all over it like with PCH like they did with Becki

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
And what if they do find issues with her helf. Then what? She still has to come back to the UK and deal with any follow ups here, no?
Yeah the abuser will, I have checks done every 3 mths but then I do have a brilliant nurse practitioner, can’t understand why the abuser doesn’t have it checked in the UK, but then again a free trip and expenses paid to her beloved Türkiye 🇹🇷 lol 😂
Thinking back mths ago I saw I comment on CW post when they was in Istanbul asking where she was staying 🤷‍♀️

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
So the t is going to be insufferable the next few days while she’s in Istanbul. Who the do does this kind of s? You just go to the GP to have tests done don’t you? No doubt she’ll be hammered for most of it. She’s also lying…about something…. .
No she’s been off alcohol on purpose so that her blood tests come back in a more normal range. We all do it before we get a physical. I’m guilty of it too. I eat better, exercise and no alcohol before a physical haha 😳😳 but, her food intake is s and so is her physical activity so she won’t be able to hide that part

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
No she’s been off alcohol on purpose so that her blood tests come back in a more normal range. We all do it before we get a physical. I’m guilty of it too. I eat better, exercise and no alcohol before a physical haha 😳😳 but, her food intake is s and so is her physical activity so she won’t be able to hide that part
Considering the amount of booze she hammers, I doubt a week off will impact her liver function tests too much. Hopefully the doctors knock some sense into her about health and diet.

Mar 2, 2024
Haha I just presumed she was hiding her drinking, but it all makes sense now!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
As a person who suffers severely with health anxiety I’ve searched this hospital and it cost around 3k

It’s very intense 3 days. Includes CT, MRI, running machine to check heart. It’s very very intense full check, ears, eyes. Literally full on works!!

A lot of American influencers have done it that’s when I saw it and did some research on it.

She doesn’t deserve this!!

All these idiots eat eat eat eat eat on tiktok make money and then get free surgery or free treatment.

This is why you never follow what these idiots do because they then get it fixed and you are stuck being fat! These sale people (influencers) they are obviously sale people.

I hate her so much really really do!!

And loser chatting s about not having surgery before- yes you did!!!

Bring your fat hippo 🦛 sister too and get her checked!!!

Witches!!!! Move to Turkey if you love it that much! The woman can’t stand her own family kid and husband so she has to run away on holidays constantly!!!!

And about making more babies please!!!!! That’s all am saying… now that money is drying, and already have the dog; you moving on to having a baby!!! Piss off

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
That answers why she has been in a fowl mood, lack of alcohol

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Guys my dislike to her has honestly turned into hate! I have never hated anyone off the internet before. This is insane!!! She’s a b, lier, abuser, greedy, disgusting wife, terrible mother! The list goes on!!!

The ones that act out sooo much on camera about being so kind and nice and gentle are the ones that are hiding the biggest mask!!!

I hope your results come back terrible!!!! You don’t deserve this freebie!! You don’t deserve to be on holiday again!!!

You disgrace!!!

Mar 3, 2024
How many times does she have to say that Sedat made the salad, bless him and thanking him lol too funny - he’s so zoned out, he doesn’t hear her and he doesn’t care and oh, he cut the chicken wings and marinated them. Bless him oh bless him. She’s a complete dolt
She is so frigging predictable. Everything that we brought up yesterday she's addressed in today's videos. Ewa LOVES wings, it's her absolute favorite. Really Beg, we've never heard that before.🙄 No cheese in sight, no slop just fwesh salad that her darling Sedat made and marinated the wings. She didn't put any hummus on his plate because she knows he doesn't like it. There's more, but I will refrain. 😜

Apr 15, 2024
England
Why is she going all the way there to get checked. First of all it’s not that difficult to get an appointment at the Drs and get full bloods done. So she’s never ever had full bloods, then she’s an idiot. All she needs to do is eat more fruit, veg, fresh foods, nuts/seeds, good fats, good nutritious food and plenty of water/fluid. She lives on processed food, cakes, takeaways etc. The sad thing is she will lie and say she’s in perfect health after the trip. And who’s she kidding, even we know she won’t be having another kid

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Evening Sev👋🏽 Just to let you know that your efforts to bring your husband into tonights EWM were embarrassing as do. He completely ignored you and it serves you fing right. Most likely because of last night's EWM where you did your best to embarrass him on camera just because he had the nerve to share an opinion and told you he didn't like the lemonade you got him. You Sevda are one massive t and your husband knows it.