Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
I thought the same.
The beg was so desperate to get those muscles down her throat she was laying into them, she had three while mine was still opening hers.
And the lemon squeezing all over mine was nasty. I’d tell my sister to move away from me! Although my sister wouldn’t ever do anything so stupid and act like this!
I'm so glad I wasn't the only one that had these observations. 🤣

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Exactly! They've fing paid her to advertise this bollocks. Who's going to sign up for it ? Not me ... who flys all the way to Turkey ? I do not believe her bullshit for one second... not matter how much she denys gastric band surgery... fing liar
Her fat t of a sister is going for a gastric band consultation and Beggy is there for something too

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I’m REALLY trying to see the similarities guyzzz. Help me?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh Sevda! It’s a Saturday night in downtown Istanbul …..they’re drunk! 🤣🤣

And who in their right mind, even would be SO big headed as to announce such a thing?! Just you Sevda! You don’t know how ridiculously you sound like a drunk teenager’ “They think I’m Shakira guyzzzzzzz!”

Grow up!

Attachments

• IMG_8204.jpeg
    IMG_8204.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_8207.jpeg
    IMG_8207.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8203.jpeg
    IMG_8203.jpeg
    226.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8214.jpeg
    IMG_8214.jpeg
    211.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I’m REALLY trying to see the similarities guyzzz. Help me?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh Sevda! It’s a Saturday night in downtown Istanbul …..they’re drunk! 🤣🤣

And who in their right mind, even would be SO big headed as to announce such a thing?! Just you Sevda! You don’t know how ridiculously you sound like a drunk teenager’ “They think I’m Shakira guyzzzzzzz!”

Grow up!
Who would think the bulbous frog-eyed, fanny-eyed, fat faced Whoville bint with a teletubby tummy looks anything like Shakira 🤣 She looks like Mr Bean here ffs and people think she’s in her 40s/50s

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Shakira?!?! STFU. Not even in the wildest dreams of her wildest dreams. Don’t get it twisted - Jabba the Hutt is where it’s at for you, Sev sweetie.
Well the whole time she was walking round I once never heard anyone speak to her or call her Shakira lol 😂
The abuser thinks she knows Turkey well in fact she doesn’t she goes to all inclusive resorts and doesn’t leave the grounds, goes to Sedats parents again a very small place and to bat s kukis

I walk round with my hubby and what he gets called is 😂😂 he been called everything from rocky to English wanker lol 😂 😂😂😂 so abuser it’s what’s the Turks do you should know that been Turkish 😂😂
Do I believe you not in a million years or you would of filmed it as you have that phone stuck to your hand

You just don’t have a clue about the Turkish way at all but least you make everyone laugh 😆 at your stupidity 😂😂😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
Fascinating that she's been abroad so many times, to Turkey no less, and doesn't realise this is what they do to bring you in to their shops. They don't think you look like Shakira, it's not a compliment, it's a sales tactic. They want you to buy from them.

Goes to show how little she moves from her all inclusives if she genuinely thinks they meant one word of it.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Her hair!! So awful!!
What?The men are calling her Shakira?😂, they must be high in something. There isn’t anything remotely similar whatsoever. Shakira has lovely hair. Mop head has a few strands of heat damaged hair. She wasn’t like this in Cyprus, The beg was pissed of, face like a smacked arse because no one knew her & wasn’t given any preferential treatment.