Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
This trip has nothing to do with Sevda’s health. These clinics roll out the red carpet to creators to come have services/procedures on the clinic’s dime either to drum up business OR as damage control because they’ve received negative reviews from paying customers. Sevda doesn’t care about the clinic’s business, reputation or even her followers health/well being. This was just a paycheck to her and an all expenses paid long weekend in Istanbul.
Exactly. She dgaf about the helf check. It was just a means to an end with the end being a free trip to Istanbul.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She said something about vlogging it and also we’ll see her exploring Istanbul in the video/s when they come out.
So my guess is that everything was paid for as part of the package for her. They’re selling it as not only a helf check but touristing at the same time.

She’s never bothered to go to Istanbul herself because we all know, she’s not the tourist type, all that walking and sightseeing was very tiring for her.
She’s never mentioned that she’s ever wanted to go, and it’s part of Turkey!

Also I don’t believe for one second she had gronola at the hotel and she’s not hungry at the airport!
Those sumo women will have brought everything back with them, pastries, cakes, the lot!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
How stingy is she!! Moaning about prices again but she didn’t mind eating all the pre paid food for the past few days! I swear she said the breakfast was 1000lira each person. See how she doesn’t moan about price when it’s FREE!!! Been stuffing her face with food and dessert and free but when it comes to paying for a little lunch she’s moaning!

I’ve come to the conclusion she’s actually poor. I dont think she has the money she likes to show off that she makes money on TikTok or on ads but she’s got jack s!! Just lives on freebies.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Sev giving groundbreaking advice to take an empty bottle to the airport to fill up with fwee water. She thinks she’s being relatable talking about money and showing off that she’ll stick to her fake Chloe bag, no sev it’s actually embarrassing and not a flex. If I couldn’t afford the real thing there is no way I’d be buying the fakes, rather stick to a high street designer.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
She said something about vlogging it and also we’ll see her exploring Istanbul in the video/s when they come out.
So my guess is that everything was paid for as part of the package for her. They’re selling it as not only a helf check but touristing at the same time.

She’s never bothered to go to Istanbul herself because we all know, she’s not the tourist type, all that walking and sightseeing was very tiring for her.

Also I don’t believe for one second she had gronola at the hotel and she’s not hungry at the airport!
Those sumo women will have brought everything back with them, pastries, cakes, the lot!
So watch this space- on her profile she will also add that she’s a vlogger. She’s so uncultured it’s so laughable!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Just catching up on the Hippos on Tour. So Poundshop Shakira is due back today from a free weekend away in Istanbul is she. Acting like it was all about the helf check when actually it was just because it was all a freebie. Found somefink which she can't share yet. Oh how will we cope with the mystery of not knowing yet. Will I sleep tonight 🙄 Can't be too serious because the greedy b went straight out to scoff her fat face after.

Even after a weekend off watching them it's all still the same isn't it. Eat eat eat that's it. Greedy fat fs.

Mar 2, 2024
Turkish guys approaching her calling her Shakira.
Oh get over yourself. You’re a fat slob, no one is calling over to you. And if my husband has heard I was boasting that Turkish men were calling me over (flirting with me) he would NOT be impressed and it’s not nice.

She needs to get over herself!
That’s what Turkish male sellers do to almost all English women to try and flatter you so you’ll buy from them! She’s such a stupid b!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Only the Gullible and desperate ones fall for it! She really is quite Stupid!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
That’s what Turkish male sellers do to almost all English women to try and flatter you so you’ll buy from them! She’s such a stupid b!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Only the Gullible and desperate ones fall for it! She really is quite Stupid!
This I couldn't actually believe! So desperate for male attention that she thinks men selling stuff in Istanbul on a Saturday night called her Shakira because she looks like her not because they just want to flog whatever it is they're selling. What a fool she is 😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
Exactly! They've fing paid her to advertise this bollocks. Who's going to sign up for it ? Not me ... who flys all the way to Turkey ? I do not believe her bullshit for one second... not matter how much she denys gastric band surgery... fing liar
Her fat t of a sister is going for a gastric band consultation and Beggy is there for something too
You’ve hit the nail on the head. She’s gone to get hers sorted and mine will be having the same surgery. She will visit again really soon for surgery to be performed! She thinks we’re all as stupid as her Thick fing followers! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
This I couldn't actually believe! So desperate for male attention that she thinks men selling stuff in Istanbul on a Saturday night called her Shakira because she looks like her not because they just want to flog whatever it is they're selling. What a fool she is 😂😂
I suppose considering her reaction to the flowers when the transport picked her up in Cyprus, that we shouldn't be surprised. She genuinely thought they were for Sevda the Celeb, not Sevda the customer who booked through their company. Or her thinking the mini bar in the hotel was for them specifically (it wasn't, the mini bar is mentioned as standard on their website) or the fruit selection or whatever it was in the hotel in Cyprus being special for her, again.. it wasn't.

There's something not quite right with her, that's for sure. Narcissist traits for sure. I wonder if the full health check up picked up on whatever that issue is yesterday 🤣

Apr 15, 2024
England
Did you see the beg run straight to the perfumes at the airport and try them? She would never buy any,she only buys Fake perfumes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Before she left for Istanbul she said she’s wants to buy a perfume from duty free as she hasn’t bought a perfume there yet but didn’t see her buy anything, she probably looked at the prices and changed her mind. I’m sure sedat bought her a Sol de Janeiro mist for her from the duty free on one of her many holidays, she’s forgotten already

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Before she left for Istanbul she said she’s wants to buy a perfume from duty free as she hasn’t bought a perfume there yet but didn’t see her buy anything, she probably looked at the prices and changed her mind. I’m sure sedat bought her a Sol de Janeiro mist for her from the duty free on one of her many holidays, she’s forgotten already

She has no class. She will buy so much cheap s. Instead of buying all the crap she does, maybe she should grow up and realise it’s quality over quantity.
I have 3 very expensive nice perfumes. I don’t buy the crap she does because it stinks, it doesn’t last and it’s just horrid. I can imagine she stank on the plane ride in that cheap dress and those perfumes she must have mixed all in to her.

Apr 15, 2024
England
She has no class. She will buy so much cheap s. Instead of buying all the crap she does, maybe she should grow up and realise it’s quality over quantity.
I have 3 very expensive nice perfumes. I don’t buy the crap she does because it stinks, it doesn’t last and it’s just horrid. I can imagine she stank on the plane ride in that cheap dress and those perfumes she must have mixed all in to her.
Agreed. With the money she spent on all the fake things she could’ve used it to buy an authentic designer bag or perfume.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B

Sumo women 😂😂😂😂😂