Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Before she left for Istanbul she said she’s wants to buy a perfume from duty free as she hasn’t bought a perfume there yet but didn’t see her buy anything, she probably looked at the prices and changed her mind. I’m sure sedat bought her a Sol de Janeiro mist for her from the duty free on one of her many holidays, she’s forgotten already
Saw the boots bag and nothing else. She won’t pay that price. Tight b

Mar 2, 2024
She said something about vlogging it and also we’ll see her exploring Istanbul in the video/s when they come out.
So my guess is that everything was paid for as part of the package for her. They’re selling it as not only a helf check but touristing at the same time.

She’s never bothered to go to Istanbul herself because we all know, she’s not the tourist type, all that walking and sightseeing was very tiring for her.
She’s never mentioned that she’s ever wanted to go, and it’s part of Turkey!

Also I don’t believe for one second she had gronola at the hotel and she’s not hungry at the airport!
Those sumo women will have brought everything back with them, pastries, cakes, the lot!
That’s really how we know they got an allowance for the duration of their stay. Not once did she mention prices when they were eating out in Istanbul. None of that constant blather about how much something is in Turkish lira vs GBP. The minute she has to put a hand in her pocket at the airport and she’s pinching pennies and bitching about the prices.

Mar 3, 2024
She just absolutely wets herself over cheap, tacky bracelets. The amount she’s bought to give to everybody she knows. Wouldn’t you just hate this heifer and her idea of “gifts”?

IMG_4831.jpeg
Why does she always have to mention how little she pays for things that she's going to give to people. I've mentioned this before. Grrrrr...