Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Tat, pure tat. 😂😂
Okay, so she’s bought a nice perfume at the DF for herself, why couldn’t she buy decent gifts for her family ? Especially her mum who does SO much for her, yet she bought her fake perfume last time In Turkey KNOWING that her mum knew it was fake
I’d tell her to stick those tacky bracelets up her big fat arse!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I’ve just watched the dad’s video.
fing hell Sevda you big gob, shut the do up!
He was NOT interested in anything you were saying and it was extremely distasteful.
You were acting like you were ❄️❄️❄️

Also I don’t know about anyone else but when I’ve been to a country and eaten nothing but their food, I want nothing more than a home cooked meal when I get home.

sickofturds82

Jun 1, 2024
lancs
Did you see her in her dad's video showing rockos plates while the man's trying to eat 🤦‍♀️
She just HAS to get in every video doesn't she with the shrieking scarecow fing voice & laugh. If she said one more bastard time she and sedation had fed Wocco at the same time I would have nearly chewed my own fist off in temper. Massive fing annoying TWUNT

Mar 3, 2024
I’ve just watched the dad’s video.
fing hell Sevda you big gob, shut the do up!
He was NOT interested in anything you were saying and it was extremely distasteful.
You were acting like you were ❄️❄️❄️

Also I don’t know about anyone else but when I’ve been to a country and eaten nothing but their food, I want nothing more than a home cooked meal when I get home.
Mr. Laughy Tits wasn't laughing much this evening. He was pretty fed up with loud mouth interrupting his filming. This is one wild frigging family for sure.

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
She might be revealing the mystery ailment tomorrow, I don’t think it’s as dramatic as she’s making out, probably vitamin deficiency. She seems all over the place and chaotic to be worried about anything significant
It’s probably nothing more than iron deficiency or vitamin D which tbf doesn’t surprise me