Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I watched the "haul" video without sound, but what was with the child staring into the camera like that

Didn't watch it all either, same old tat. Why did she buy a bookmark for someone who doesn't read? Why buy tat from Turkey for someone currently in Turkey? So many questions as usual lol

May or may not bother catching up with the other videos she's posted, from sounds of things it's the same old boring "content"!

Mar 2, 2024
I watched the "haul" video without sound, but what was with the child staring into the camera like that

Didn't watch it all either, same old tat. Why did she buy a bookmark for someone who doesn't read? Why buy tat from Turkey for someone currently in Turkey? So many questions as usual lol

May or may not bother catching up with the other videos she's posted, from sounds of things it's the same old boring "content"

The best part was Sevda recalling how she saved the day by spending a couple of pounds buying a flag from a toofless man. And Ela struggling to open a paper bag.

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
By the way, did you guys know Rocco was fed two dinners last night?

dog human eating GIF

Mar 8, 2024
The best part was Sevda recalling how she saved the day by spending a couple of pounds buying a flag from a toofless man. And Ela struggling to open a paper bag.
Just watched this pish on her instagram. Her voice is so shrill. Her talking about buying the flag is so fing ridiculous. Didn’t she just buy a s tonne of those crap bracelets?? She’s absolutely manic and unhinged.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
😂😂😂 these lot are comedy gold 😂😂😂😂

last night you have pissed up abuser going on about her s Istanbul haul and feeding wocco and having to be in pedos video 😂😂😂

You have I PAD kid saying EGGY WTF 😬 and not been able to open a simple paper bag

Pedo by the sounds eating feral yet again and consuming horrendous amounts of Kcals making about his BMI 😂😂😂😂

And then you have bat se crazy swinging her tits around dancing eying up the fella on the other table Cringe

It’s Better then watching TV with this lot of rejects 😂😂😂

Edited
And this morning walking wocco in her nightie (did say she was a street worker)
Her false stupid voice lol 😂
And the jeans with the black shirt she had on in Istanbul is that to hide the rolls of fat hanging over lol 😂 so do off with the jeans still fit

Anyway glad you like reading here and clapping back makes my day 😂😂😂

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
😂😂😂 these lot are comedy gold 😂😂😂😂

last night you have pissed up abuser going on about her s Istanbul haul and feeding wocco and having to be in pedos video 😂😂😂

You have I PAD kid saying EGGY WTF 😬 and not been able to open a simple paper bag

Pedo by the sounds eating feral yet again and consuming horrendous amounts of Kcals making about his BMI 😂😂😂😂

And then you have bat se crazy swinging her tits around dancing eying up the fella on the other table Cringe

It’s Better then watching TV with this lot of rejects 😂😂😂

Edited
And this morning walking wocco in her nightie (did say she was a street worker)
Her false stupid voice lol 😂
And the jeans with the black shirt she had on in Istanbul is that to hide the rolls of fat hanging over lol 😂 so do off with the jeans still fit

Anyway glad you like reading here and clapping back makes my day 😂😂😂
She responded to someone commenting on her appearance this morning by saying that she’d just woken up. Did she or did she not say that she’d already loaded the washing machine and taken Wocco for a walk? Who’s going slightly mad? Me or Pants-on-Fire Sevda? I need to know.