Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
No way did Ewa have that (whatever cut of meat that was), but it sure as hell wasn't a filet. She's such a frigging liar.
Just seen the ewm she plated I pad kids up then at the table said she had eaten and is at her friends, wtf did abuser do blend it and pout it down her gob
She just cant remember what the do comes out her chilli goblin gob
If that was fillet I am the pope lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Walked the dog
Did some laundry
Went to a few grocery stores
Edited a video

She called that a productive day that she was very pleased with.
Walked the dog in her nightie let’s not forget that lol 😂 the bloody w 😂😂
Very productive day indeed had to earn the cash some how, the new trend walk dog in nightie and earn £££ 😂😂

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Sevda, your knob head followers won’t tell you this, but you shouldn’t keep changing Rocco’s food. If you want to, it’s slow and controlled over a one week period. You have no idea how to treat your dog properly. So irresponsible- poor dog
I really wanted to comment that she shouldn't keep changing his food and if you do , introduce tiny bits into his existing food for a week. She'd probably block me for it ! As fick Beg knows best clearly

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She looks so smug when sedat is talking English about the lemonade.
Eating and chewing with her mouth open slapping her lips is gross.
Always has to make a point that sedat has seasoned the steak, bit of salt and pepper, not exactly rocket science!
She picked the whole flipping steak up to show the camera! Put your food down you trollop.
It’s been a productive day she did the rounds on every supermarket and every pound shop, the life of the unemployed eh!!!
Back to interviewing her husband again about his knee.

God what a boring life she has. I’m so glad I’m not her! In a depressing unloving marriage and stuck in a cycle of shopping and eating!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She looks so smug when sedat is talking English about the lemonade.
Eating and chewing with her mouth open slapping her lips is gross.
Always has to make a point that sedat has seasoned the steak, bit of salt and pepper, not exactly rocket science!
She picked the whole flipping steak up to show the camera! Put your food down you trollop.
It’s been a productive day she did the rounds on every supermarket and every pound shop, the life of the unemployed eh!!!
Back to interviewing her husband again about his knee.

God what a boring life she has. I’m so glad I’m not her! In a depressing unloving marriage and stuck in a cycle of shopping and eating!
But ... but... are you not jealous? I keep getting accused of being jealous when I comment 🤣. I'd rather s in my hands and clap than have her loveless marriage in the care home!

Mar 3, 2024
If that meat was fillet steak, as she claims, then the cod’s roe I had for my tea was beluga caviar. Fillet isn’t that shape for a start, it looked more like a rump to me as the fillet that I buy is thicker, much thicker and smaller. Whatever cut it was, it looked grey and unappetising, overcooked for my liking.
I don't even eat meat and I know that's no filet.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This is absolutely unbelievable in all seriousness is she ok???! How many times did she say it...did she even have to say it once..does she think it's funny...did she just want to get in his video...is she pissed what is it because whatever it is is not normal behaviour!!

We don't have a dog but if we did and me and my husband both fed it at the same time accidentally I'm sure it would be a very uneventful response. Not like this fing maniac. She's so fing weird.
She’s definitely pissed 😂