Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
She gave herself a bigger serve of food than Sedatā€¦ even the biggest piece of steak she had for herselfā€¦ but the abuser always gives to others more than herself and makes sacrifices for her family at the expense of herselfā€¦ it at least apparently as thatā€™s what she says.. she is Saint Shakira after all

Mar 2, 2024
I just love how she thinks she is busy.. she would be the type to do a to do list (I love to do lists) but she would have box 1 - write a to do list 2- walk wocco 3- put some washing onā€¦ she would then tick off the ā€œwrite a to do listā€ box and think she has had an exhausting productive day
Donā€™t forget ā€œwait for a deliveryā€!!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She gave herself a bigger serve of food than Sedatā€¦ even the biggest piece of steak she had for herselfā€¦ but the abuser always gives to others more than herself and makes sacrifices for her family at the expense of herselfā€¦ it at least apparently as thatā€™s what she says.. she is Saint Shakira after all
Saint Shakira šŸ˜‚

Cloudwave

Mar 5, 2024
Iā€™m still convinced she chucks her food up. I know thatā€™s gross but Iā€™ve had disordered eating myself in the past and thereā€™s just no way she eats these portions every day and maintains weight. It must be coming back up!

Mar 3, 2024
I believe that Ewa was never going to eat that steak so it was intended for Sedat

Mar 3, 2024
I believe that Ewa was never going to eat that steak so it was intended for Sedat
Wait what?! Sheā€™s saying those were filet mignons? Because, if so, they most definitely arenā€™t.
The package said beef fillet, not filet. She's dilulu

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Considering she cuts up elas sandwiches into tiny pieces, cuts up her chicken wings, and opens all her packets for her, how was she going to eat that steak? Thereā€™s no way that steak was for ela.
She is doing it just for tt content. Itā€™s all fake.
Ela probably had some pasta with a whole block of cheese grated on it for dinner.