Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
I predict sedat being on long term sick. He’s a lazy sod. It’s also a manual job so long term, a knee injury will be very limiting, especially when he can only manage about 2 words of English.
Let’s hope he dosent start a tiktok account too. Bet Begda is begging him to whilst he’s at home.
Looks like a Snapchat filter 🤣
moonpig.com😬

Mar 2, 2024
Surely money must be tight now with no second income coming in? I predicted something like this would happen when she gave up her day job. Stupid woman, not very bright is she.
Exactly this! She doesn’t like that he’s not bringing home the bacon! Money is her priority and only money! do his knee and do that my child can’t swim or open a paper bag! Just give me the fing money! Vile b

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Totally off topic but I can’t stand it when she forks out the “tender stem bwocolli”, just use a pair of tongs!!!
Or does she use a fork so she can count them out?!
It irritates me so much because it’s getting stuck between the fork and she can never get it off. Not to mention the scraping the fork in her pan!
No it's not just you!! It annoys the do out of me as well especially her not being able to get it off the fork to put it on the plate. Any normal person would think to themselves oh it's a bit awkward so I'll use tongs but no not this thick do. You're not alone with this one 😂

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
What was the point of her breakfast EWM.
Ahenhardly said anything. She more time trying to wipe the food off her face which she missed 2/3 times.

Not Ela admitting she was naughty at someone else's house. Begda should definitely have told her not to waste stiff as she is so hell bent on a no waste house. She didn't buy the shampoo though so probably doesn't give a s.

When she is talking about her hair and says she's lucky again. She so manic and chaotic.