Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Jesus christ, the way she eats
She makes me feel sick, I could never sit opposite her at the table. She overfills her fork with as much food as possible and forces it into her cavernous mouth, doesn’t chew it enough times and then has to force a swallow ready for the next mouthful. What with that, the huge nostrils flaring and the constant poking out of the oversized flat tongue makes for disgusting and nauseating viewing. She’s like a human Komodo dragon. 🤢🤢🤮

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Has billy (I don’t know who that is) but has she paid Sevda to promote her?
I’m getting that feeling.

So basically all she did today was make some humous.
She didn’t make any dinner, her mum made that and then she had stale chilly sawce from ecoli grill.

What a lazy fat turd.

And the speaking Turkish, hahahaha stfu

Mar 3, 2024
She makes me feel sick, I could never sit opposite her at the table. She overfills her fork with as much food as possible and forces it into her cavernous mouth, doesn’t chew it enough times and then has to force a swallow ready for the next mouthful. What with that, the huge nostrils flaring and the constant poking out of the oversized flat tongue makes for disgusting and nauseating viewing. She’s like a human Komodo dragon. 🤢🤢🤮
I totally hate that she has to wad everything on her plate in each fork full. Disgusting! Dry noodle casserole, huuuuumus, chili sauce and don't forget the salad. Ewwww

Mar 2, 2024
Has billy (I don’t know who that is) but has she paid Sevda to promote her?
I’m getting that feeling.

So basically all she did today was make some humous.
She didn’t make any dinner, her mum made that and then she had stale chilly sawce from ecoli grill.

What a lazy fat turd.

And the speaking Turkish, hahahaha stfu
She did say when she came back from her helf ch co she had to buy some ingredients for an “ad” or something like that so you might be right!

lily_

Mar 22, 2024
uk
She gets worse every day, I’m trying not to watch her videos too much cos she’s such a cow. But reading on here I have to go and see what she’s done. She winds us up and we just watch from afar, imagine being stuck in the house with her 24/7? as much as sedat has his faults I do feel sorry for him. She’s very toxic to be around.
She strikes me as the type that would take Ella and never let sedat see her much/make it extremely difficult if they split... which I feel they're heading.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Sorry for my language Guys. She just winds me up so bad! Never known anyone this stupid in all my life!
Bet don’t be sorry for your language mines worse lol 😂 as they say
let it go GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I drop the F bombs too - it’s cathartic when it comes to this heifer.
😂😂 get nothing wrong with dropping the wonderful words it makes it funny nowing she is hating it and pretending to be ill but we all no it cause she up all day/ night fing deleting and blocking but if you are a pedo prevert your comment stays but then they would as hairy tit s is the pedo perv 😂😂
The abusing w do nut 😂😂😂

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
I can’t stand the way she stares at other peoples’ plates as they’re eating. You just want to punch it.

IMG_4833.jpeg
My god, both her & the sister remind me of camels when they eat. They both have the same unfortunate mouth. Lips dissappear like they have no teeth. Begda was deffo Worzel Gummidge in her previous life!

Last edited: