Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻Thank you 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 there are parents like me who scrimp & save to do fun and educational things together as a family, so my child doesnt miss out! She's such a selfish awful mother! Only wants freebies, the fugly witch 🐷🐷🐷
But the difference is with you and her is you are a fantastic parent who put your children first
I use to take a wax crayons and paper to the woods and the kids did bark rubbings and loved it that’s the difference we understand what it means about been a parent it is not holidays all inclusive, talking into phones selling yourself and child, we teach and love our children and grandchildren and hopefully show them life skills

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Haven’t watched any of her videos from today yet. But first things first, what’s with the “morning chat” TikToks the past few days? Is that her idea of changing up her content 😂
Yeap the new thing wear a thin nightie sit there chat absolute s and earn from it it’s her new thing, instead of street work she is doing it on line and including her child all she is, is a w.

lily_

Mar 22, 2024
uk
Curious what everyone on here thinks their future will look like?

I think Ella will eventually resent her mom and they won't have a close relationship. I think she could also end up with an eating disorder, but maybe not necessarily binge eating either.
I also can't imagine sedat and sev being together in the long run either.

What do you guys think?

Mar 2, 2024
Who wakes up in their nightgown and turns the recording on???? Who who who?!!!!
Not only that, but did she take Rocco out in her nightgown at 6:30am? Clearly it wasn’t just in their back garden and was an actual walk because he’s “exhausted” and laying under a blanket. Did she just throw on a rain jacket over her nightgown and do a full dogwalk in the rain?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So Ela has a cinnamon pastry for breakfast this mownging. Then the greedy child sees her dad is having sujuk and eggs and wants some sujuk. So Sevda takes it from his breakfast and gives it to her. That’s just so wrong. Make some more for the brat if she really wants it.
Exactly but I couldn’t be arsed to go into that this morning lol 😂 so glad you did
Also she didn’t show the dishing up but from what I saw the pan looked very burnt lol 😂 that’s what you get for buying cheap s thought she didn’t do the bizarres etc lol 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Not only that, but did she take Rocco out in her nightgown at 6:30am? Clearly it wasn’t just in their back garden and was an actual walk because he’s “exhausted” and laying under a blanket. Did she just throw on a rain jacket over her nightgown and do a full dogwalk in the rain?
That’s what I’m thinking. She throws a jacket on and possibly pulls on some leggings under the nightgown.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I suspect so . Boring as hell !
Sooooo boring!!!

She seems to not realise, people with more than 2 brain cells do not care..
.. what time you got up
.. that you state the obvious ..it’s raining
.. that you let Wocco out to poo
.. that Wocco is sleeping on the sofa
.. that you are having a cup of tea
.. that your husband is upstairs
.. that it’s not a very nice day outside (again!)
.. that Ela’s going back to school soon (yawn!)
.. that Ela is trying to catch up on Maths because you stopped her going to school to learn it (ok, that’s the ONLY thing people care about…Ela trying, bless her, to catch up because of YOUR neglect at a parent!)
.. that you’ve got Ela’s lunch box and water bottle ready
.. that you’re going to check if she needs a new coat and wellies
.. that you are going to have a shower and get dressed soon…

WHO CARES ABOUT SUCH BORING MUNDANE THINGS!!!??? Nobody with a brain!!!

and finally ……
.. that you have bought poo repellent, to stop your dog eating s 💩

I bet Sedat would like that repellent so he can stop eating your s that you serve up!! 💩

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
No, her dog is very docile! It’s been recognised since she’s had Wocco, that for his breed, he seems very unusually docile! She is just trying to create an impression that she’s been up & out as if she’s been for a walk as she continually lies to try and prove she never sits down or relaxes much….when in fact she does! There is no way I think she’d go for a walk in that nightie. Ok, she could put on a coat…but she said the same thing on a very hot early once…and there’s no way she’d walk on a hot morning in a nightie! …even though she’s a chav and apparently lives in the rough area of Stevenage.

She just likes to create impressions. She forgets most people can see straight through her utter crap talk!

Mar 2, 2024
There are 3 people in my household and I put 3 plate on the side and dish up all three plates at the same time! She has 3 people in her household but she plates them all separate. Why? Can she not do more than one Task at a time? Can she not multi task? Is she really that slow mentally to work 3 plates at the same time? She’d be alright working a production line or as a Chef. Can you imagine a table of 12 come in and she serves them all separately!🤣🤣🤣🤣 Or machine operatives stop production cos she’s concentrating on one Item coming down the conveyor? Jesus Christ! She’d get sack within second! Surely nobody can be that useless. She has absolutely nothing going for her. I’d probably die of a heart attack waiting for her to dispense my heart medication! Wtf.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Omg. Okay. So I’m blocked.
I wrote something like “I would use a knife and fork to eat something like this, I’m a messy bugger lol x” on her post this morning, it got LOADS of likes….i thought it was harmless, i thought she might take it as some constructive advice….but nope, I’m now blocked on my main account! Ffs!
You know better than to offer a narc an opinion that differs from the one she wants. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
She claims she doesn’t have enough space to lay out and plate “free” plates at once. The truth is she’s an idiot who insists on fiwming herself doing each plate and if she were to lay them all out, she can’t fit them all in the shot. Freak.
She doesn’t have enough space in her Fwee kitchen to plate up 3 dishes! My kitchen is A lot smaller than hers and I’ve got plenty of room. If she puts 3 plates on her table she has enough room. And why does she always put sauces and stuff on Sedats plate? Can he really not put the sauces he desires on his own plate?

Mar 2, 2024
Right, because the fat b blocked me, this calls for calling her out again.
Remember this Sevda??
You fing bully!
View attachment RPReplay_Final1722856385.mov
If she would have booted me under the table I would have jumped up and smacked her in the kite! She definitely wouldn’t do it again! No man has the right to lay his hands on a woman and vice versa! Period!! If I ever did this to my husband (which I wouldn’t because I respect him too much) I’d hope he’d have to balls to return the Favour! No fing excuse for this vile behaviour! If he would’ve done that to her under the table then holy hell would have kicked off with her dimwit followers!

Mar 2, 2024
If she would have booted me under the table I would have jumped up and smacked her in the kite! She definitely wouldn’t do it again! No man has the right to lay his hands on a woman and vice versa! Period!! If I ever did this to my husband (which I wouldn’t because I respect him too much) I’d hope he’d have to balls to return the Favour! No fing excuse for this vile behaviour! If he would’ve done that to her under the table then holy hell would have kicked off with her dimwit followers!
fing sick of the s women like her think they can get away with because they’re women!