Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Kids birfday par tee today. Any excuse for Beg to get pissed!
That’s when it gets funny and her clap bags
🍿 ready lol 😂 as the abuser for the past days has been ready to explode 🤯 😂😂😂😂
Angela Lansbury Popcorn GIF

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Hey Sev - I see you've been reading here and Tattle - finally decided to use cutlery have we ? 🤣🤣. Next step ... learn how to use them properly you fool Screenshot_20240825_105936_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240825_105946_TikTok.jpg
Her boring sister Mine knows how to cut through food with a knife (when it’s not upside down) but intellectually challenged Sevda still hasn’t grasped the concept that a knife is used to cut through food and not an anchor or pusher to simply pull it apart. Cut it you stupid woman, cut it all the way through. If your dumb sister and daddy can do it then so can you!

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
Ela is actually wearing a dress suitable for her age today.

Another clue that she reads here!

I was talking to someone about tiktok the other day and I asked them if they watched sev. They said oh that little Turkish woman. I said for 1, she isn't Turkish & 2 she isn't small. I then said all the things she's done and does and now she don't like her either and unfollwed her 😂😂

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
Why did she add loads of salt and pepper on her breakfast this morning, she put the whipped feta the salt and pepper, then the chorizo (which is salty anyway), avocado, tomatoes then more salt and pepper, it’s not needed. And I hate the way she controls what sedat should be having, he doesn’t like honey but she added it anyway. Honestly this woman is so controlling.
Why isn’t a grown man making his own breakfast? I find this so strange.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Hate this laugh she forces out and the face she pulls when doing it. She’s so fing annoying
She laughs at the simplest, dumbest things! Like her Dad! He’s the same and when Sevda and her Dad are together it’s doubly annoying as whatever they say…the very simplest of things….they giggle after! Very weird! Not funny. Very annoying.

The other day when her Dad was doing his EWM video…she rudely interrupted really laughing hard and said ….

“We’ve both fed Wocco!! Me & Sedat have. We’ve both fed Wocco. I can’t help myself. Sorry Dad, but look! (she holds 2 dog bowls up to the camera to show) We’ve both fed Wocco!! That’s why I’ve just sighed. I’m like ohhhhh! You’ve just fed him (says to Sedat) and I’ve just fed him. He’s got 2 dinners now! (she carries on laughing hard) Oopsy daisy! Oopsy daisy Wocco, 2 dinners!”…

and she kept laughing! I mean WTF?!!!!!! Why is that SO funny??!!! Most of us wouldn’t even bother to tell anyone unless they saw 2 bowls…as it’s not hilarious! Most people would just smile when realising 2 bowls have been made …. and put one bowl of food back in the bag. End of. No hysterical laughter, certainly no interrupting someone’s video to tell them, whilst laughing hysterically! She is seriously unhinged. She’s like this with everyone…says something not even remotely funny…just dumb usually..or a simple statement and then she laughs way over the top!

Sevda, you’re just NOT funny. Please accept this. You just make a fool out of yourself sat there looking gross, licking your lips all the time, with morning breath that we can almost smell through the camera because your eyes are even more swollen than normal when you wake up, so you look like you’ve just crawled out of bed.

You’ve got NOTHING of interest to say! Just admit it! The only people who comment positively are older ladies, dysfunctional people, and American (dumb) teenage girls and old American ladies who LOVE watching creators who have a British accent.

Last edited: