Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Omg! I dunno what’s worse, the rug that goes with nothing else, or the portrait type pic on one side of the tv and the landscape one on the other! No sense of style whatsoever!
She specifically sat in front of it this morning to include that cheap looking picture behind her. She would make the most beautiful picture look awful in that living room. Absolutely nothing matches that rug but tight arse Beg won’t get rid.

Mar 3, 2024
So her “filming” the other day was just the hummus recipe from another tiktoker and not an advert. Funny how she made it seem like she was getting groceries and filming for an ad instead of just her boring content.
And that was another lie from Begs, because she had said on a previous TT that she had the ingredients to make huuuuumus but hasn't got around to it.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Does anyone watch her mate Falacious/Teresa, does she ever stop moaning about the food, constantly doing a running commentary on the texture of her food, also she and Mark went for an eye test and Mark’s been told he’s got a ‘stigma’ in his eye, I don’t know who’s more thick her or sev.
Watched Mine’s video, why does always eat the salmon with the skin side up? You’re meant to cook it skin side down so why not just eat like that.

Mar 8, 2024
The noise of Ela mmmmmg too. TikTok making these dickheads think filming yourself eating is normal. Especially when it’s with family. I don’t think I’d ever be ok with someone sitting talking to their phone and mooing if I was at the table. Showing and labelling each item isn’t necessary and either is the amount of each item she shoves in her toofless mouf.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Does anyone watch her mate Falacious/Teresa, does she ever stop moaning about the food, constantly doing a running commentary on the texture of her food, also she and Mark went for an eye test and Mark’s been told he’s got a ‘stigma’ in his eye, I don’t know who’s more thick her or sev.
Watched Mine’s video, why does always eat the salmon with the skin side up? You’re meant to cook it skin side down so why not just eat like that.
I feel like she’s getting bigger by the day.
And what’s with the way she eats? Locked jaw but can open her gob!

Mar 3, 2024
Sedats talking to his “best friend” in turkey.
Sorry how old are we?? Best friend? He’s not 8 Sevda, he’s a grown up why do you use childish terms like that?

However

Well done on using tongs this evening 👏🏼👏🏼 and not forking out the green beans and carrots.
And she was respectful and not dishing up his food so it gets cold. Good job reading here Beg.
Edit: But... who gives their seven year old extra chicken skin. How unhealthy and gross.

Last edited: