Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
Does anyone watch her mate Falacious/Teresa, does she ever stop moaning about the food, constantly doing a running commentary on the texture of her food, also she and Mark went for an eye test and Mark’s been told he’s got a ‘stigma’ in his eye, I don’t know who’s more thick her or sev.
Watched Mine’s video, why does always eat the salmon with the skin side up? You’re meant to cook it skin side down so why not just eat like that.
I can hardly watch Fabuloso. She blocked my main TT because I asked how old her particles picture was. 😅

Hippo slipped up and said she used the rest of that sauce on her potatoes, then immediately said "not all of it". She can't make mashed potatoes??? What an odd duck.

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
Does anyone watch her mate Falacious/Teresa, does she ever stop moaning about the food, constantly doing a running commentary on the texture of her food, also she and Mark went for an eye test and Mark’s been told he’s got a ‘stigma’ in his eye, I don’t know who’s more thick her or sev.
Watched Mine’s video, why does always eat the salmon with the skin side up? You’re meant to cook it skin side down so why not just eat like that.
I hate the way she chews. I don’t know what it is, but at least she keeps her tongue in her mouth.

Mar 3, 2024
I can hardly watch Fabuloso. She blocked my main TT because I asked how old her particles picture was. 😅

Hippo slipped up and said she used the rest of that sauce on her potatoes, then immediately said "not all of it". She can't make mashed potatoes??? What an odd duck.
I hate the way she chews. I don’t know what it is, but at least she keeps her tongue in her mouth.
She chews two, maybe three times then swallow. She looks like she's eating sh*t.

Apr 15, 2024
England

Mashed potatoes is the one of the easiest things you can make, even her mum said it’s easy but she somehow managed to mess it up in the past.
That Teresa is annoying but she doesn’t eat as bad as sev, she has a kitchen roll with her, I just can’t stand her constantly criticising the food, she needs to be more grateful, shut her mouth and just eat

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Teresa eats nicely, puts small amounts in her mouth and can use a knife and fork correctly. She actually cuts her food with her knife and doesn’t tear it apart.
Sevda on the other hand is feral and uncultured, has a mouth as big as the Blackwall Tunnel and puts whole roast potatoes in her mouth, doesn’t chew properly and wonders why she chokes. One day she’s going to learn the hard way as choking can be fatal.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

She blocked my TT lol 😂 for calling her out over the PT SCAM oopppppssss sort of give her a mini breakdown lol 😂 oh well never mind she ain’t losing no weight lol 😂

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
OMG the people behind her. Can you imagine what they are saying to each other.🤣
I thought she was supposed to be ill ? With an undiagnosed " illness " that the NHS couldn't sort and led to several posts about her time in A&E in the UK whinging and whining about how long she was there for blah blah. And then she went to get scans at a Turkish hospital as it was quicker as she'd get a diagnosis there and then ?
do off and stay in Turkey then, you absolute weirdo - made a quick recovery hasn't she ? 🤔