Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
And she was respectful and not dishing up his food so it gets cold. Good job reading here Beg.
Edit: But... who gives their seven year old extra chicken skin. How unhealthy and gross.
The kid didn't even know what it was! She asked " what is this ?" And then Begda said " it's your favourite part of the chicken, crispy skin " .. clearly it bloody isn't her favourite part of a chicken if she doesn't know what the do it is ? 🤦‍♀️
Still feral though using her hands to eat the Yorkshire puddings ffs

Mar 8, 2024
My SIL said the same thing to me last week when she was visiting us!! Watching Sevda eat like that from a side view on today’s video was even funnier! 🤣🤣 🐎
Just went to watch her chew from the side… what the do is up with her mouth. 😂😂😂 it’s the weirdest thing. Her massive tongue and how she chews and speaks. It’s not normal. She’s a fing unfortunate looking t as well

Mar 2, 2024
Why did I watch that breakfast video? 🤢

I'd like to know what she thinks she looks like when she eats with her hands, because her insistence on not using cutlery makes me think she looks sophisticated or something, if she thought she looked feral (like she does) she wouldn't do it surely?

The whole thing was horrible, but the egg! 🤢 Why wouldn't you use a knife!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
God I tried to stay away from watching her these past few days. Should have kept it like that! Wtf was this mornings post all about. The chewing, the not being able to speak English, the s chemistry between her and her daughter. I swear if u didn’t know she was married you’d think she’s a single mum. Gp appointments coming in fast with her what happened your elf check didn’t come out good. Go back to Turkey then. She really annoys me. Can’t stand her lately I used to be able to tolerate it just to take the piss out of her, now I can’t even watch her 🤢🤮

Mar 8, 2024
You’d think that she’d make a conscious effort to control her enormous flat tongue’s constant appearance every time she eats anything but she doesn’t. She must know how horrendous it looks and why she’s so ridiculed for it. 😧
It’s such a bad habit she has. She literally cannot eat her food without her tongue sticking out

Mar 8, 2024
God I tried to stay away from watching her these past few days. Should have kept it like that! Wtf was this mornings post all about. The chewing, the not being able to speak English, the s chemistry between her and her daughter. I swear if u didn’t know she was married you’d think she’s a single mum. Gp appointments coming in fast with her what happened your elf check didn’t come out good. Go back to Turkey then. She really annoys me. Can’t stand her lately I used to be able to tolerate it just to take the piss out of her, now I can’t even watch her 🤢🤮
I can’t watch her.. she’s insufferable

Mar 2, 2024
Also what was the chorizo thing about? Another word she can't say but I can't recall her saying it like that on video before?

And Ela saying she misses turkey, she misses being in the pool with Sasha. And this woman replies "so you miss Kuki's house?" - how dare you be sarcastic at your child like that when the only reason she's seen nothing of Turkey is YOU

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I think she’s winking at her fellow gastric op friend, Lawrence! She’s more and more copying him! The way she says “Let’s haaaave din-nerrrrr” is JUST like how he says it, especially the word ‘din-eeeerrrr’ !! She also copied Lawrence on the way she names every food on her plate, especially a ‘woast din-nerrr’ ! Drives most of her viewers mad and they’ve stopped watching hers!!

She doesn’t realise copying other creators doesn’t look or sound right when she does the same! She’s also started waving her fork around in the air when she’s about to eat and another few times during the meal like her SIL, Kuki!

Problem is…because Kuki doesn’t eat like a rabid pig like Sevda does, and because Kuki has manners and chews with her mouth closed, tongue never coming out, eating at a polite speed, not mooing & deeply groaning after every mouthful…the bit of waving of the fork just looks a bit ‘artistic’ when Kuki does it, because she IS artistic! Whereas when Sevda waves the fork around….because she does it along with her rabid pig style eating…tongue coming out lots, groaning & mooing all the time, huge mouthfuls with food falling out…eating at high speed, manic….etc, etc….the waving of the fork does not look artistic ….it just adds to the overall MESSY, FERAL LOOK OF SEVDA’s EATING HABIT!!

SEVDA, you look worse than ever waving your knife and fork in the air, like your SIL. She gets away with it! YOU DO NOT!

QUIT COPYING OTHER CREATORS! It doesn’t have the same effect! Complete opposite effect.

Another hint….your early morning, tacky nighty videos….just NO! Word out there amongst branding …you look extra vile and you sound about the dumbest you do on videos! Very boring….and desperate for content! They are comedy gold to a lot of us in branding! You need to be a person who has great charisma, has fun, interesting talk, be engaging and ‘with the times! …and be younger! ! (Or dare I say it……look younger than you look!). That’s just not you Sevda. You can’t try and make that happen either. You either have those qualities about you or you don’t! If you ‘try’ you just make yourself look more of an idiot!

All YOU seem to do is say EXTREMELY basic comments on the few boring everyday waking up things everybody does, including how you’ve let the dog out and made yourself a cup of tea and that’s it! No topic of interest you want to talk about. No thoughts on what you think about things on the news, about latest trends, on how you are feeling on anything! It’s like you don’t have any thoughts on anything in life except food! Basically…you can tell you have zero life outside of TikTok! Borrrrriiiing!!!!
Spot on with every word 💕

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I just love all the comments about how s the pillows are 😂
Oh my days doesn’t she contradict herself lol 😂 has to clap back saying they like flat pillows but in the video she says she gives the good pillows to them and they use the flat pancake ones 🤦🏻‍♀️
OH AND THEY ARE VIRGIN PILLOWS GUYS 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Think I will stick to Dunlem thanks lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
My SIL said the same thing to me last week when she was visiting us!! Watching Sevda eat like that from a side view on today’s video was even funnier! 🤣🤣 🐎
Looking at he eat she really does eat like a horse I had a horse years ago and he eat like that everything round his chops and dropping out his mouth and face stuck out lol 😂 think I have a video of him eating will see if I can find it to show the resemblance but he was better looking lol 😂

May 22, 2024
Australia
Also what was the chorizo thing about? Another word she can't say but I can't recall her saying it like that on video before?

And Ela saying she misses turkey, she misses being in the pool with Sasha. And this woman replies "so you miss Kuki's house?" - how dare you be sarcastic at your child like that when the only reason she's seen nothing of Turkey is YOU
Kuki saying she misses Turkey but only got back 2 days ago and seemed like she couldn’t wait to leave with all the complaining she did.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Kuki saying she misses Turkey but only got back 2 days ago and seemed like she couldn’t wait to leave with all the complaining she did.
She isn’t happy unless moaning about something
See she has jumped on the TT shop with vitamins lol 😂 ermmm think one will decline anything them two dip s whores promote only last for the video lol 😂 really cracking influencers NOT 😂😂😂