Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
She definitely didn’t like that lentil bake. Her comment that it’s “made so the whole family likes it” really means it’s bland as do. Hence all the sauces she has to add to it to get it to go down 😂

Also, she just wore that ugly top (frock?) “free” days ago and she’s wearing it again.
Sedat was as quiet as a mouse, and bratty liked it, oh of course she liked the cheese topping not the actual casserole.

Mar 2, 2024
She laughs at the simplest, dumbest things! Like her Dad! He’s the same and when Sevda and her Dad are together it’s doubly annoying as whatever they say…the very simplest of things….they giggle after! Very weird! Not funny. Very annoying.

The other day when her Dad was doing his EWM video…she rudely interrupted really laughing hard and said ….

“We’ve both fed Wocco!! Me & Sedat have. We’ve both fed Wocco. I can’t help myself. Sorry Dad, but look! (she holds 2 dog bowls up to the camera to show) We’ve both fed Wocco!! That’s why I’ve just sighed. I’m like ohhhhh! You’ve just fed him (says to Sedat) and I’ve just fed him. He’s got 2 dinners now! (she carries on laughing hard) Oopsy daisy! Oopsy daisy Wocco, 2 dinners!”…

and she kept laughing! I mean WTF?!!!!!! Why is that SO funny??!!! Most of us wouldn’t even bother to tell anyone unless they saw 2 bowls…as it’s not hilarious! Most people would just smile when realising 2 bowls have been made …. and put one bowl of food back in the bag. End of. No hysterical laughter, certainly no interrupting someone’s video to tell them, whilst laughing hysterically! She is seriously unhinged. She’s like this with everyone…says something not even remotely funny…just dumb usually..or a simple statement and then she laughs way over the top!

Sevda, you’re just NOT funny. Please accept this. You just make a fool out of yourself sat there looking gross, licking your lips all the time, with morning breath that we can almost smell through the camera because your eyes are even more swollen than normal when you wake up, so you look like you’ve just crawled out of bed.

You’ve got NOTHING of interest to say! Just admit it! The only people who comment positively are older ladies, dysfunctional people, and American (dumb) teenage girls and old American ladies who LOVE watching creators who have a British accent.
She and her home look like it smells of dog s! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Does anyone watch her mate Falacious/Teresa, does she ever stop moaning about the food, constantly doing a running commentary on the texture of her food, also she and Mark went for an eye test and Mark’s been told he’s got a ‘stigma’ in his eye, I don’t know who’s more thick her or sev.
Watched Mine’s video, why does always eat the salmon with the skin side up? You’re meant to cook it skin side down so why not just eat like that.
Because they’re all a bunch of backward inbreds!!

Mar 2, 2024
Absolutely! And those fing evil eye shirts she keeps wearing to cover up her fat nappy bum need burning. Absolutely hideous, just like the interior of her care home !
They’re absolutely vile aren’t they. I can’t Grasp the fact that anyone would look at them shirts and say Oooo They’re gorgeous I think I’ll buy myself a few. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Absolutely! And those fing evil eye shirts she keeps wearing to cover up her fat nappy bum need burning. Absolutely hideous, just like the interior of her care home !
I couldn’t find this comment to me to reply to sorry.
Them evile eye shirts are fing ridiculous.
I was howling at fat nappy bum 😂 their Josie is cluttered to do especially that living room. Why is there so many units and tables