Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Sevda is having an exciting day guyzzz, so much so, she’s made a video to tell us about it….

She firstly tells us…

- She hopes we are all ok and that she still looks very tired.

She then tells us …

- She’s made a cup of coffee..
- She’s been to Asda and bought herself some roses and 6 Krispie Kreme donuts for her and Ela to share.

She then tells us…

- She’s going to have ‘original glazed’…and she then proceeds to take a mouthful of donut, does a quick ‘moo’ and says “this is so tasty”.

She then tells us…

- Her and Ela like donuts.
- Sedat is not a fan of donuts.
- She (Sevda) likes donuts fresh & just done warm.
- The donuts had just been delivered to Asda.

She then told us…

- She’s got a telephone appointment at 2pm….and after her phone call she’s going to START to think about what to have for dinner (evening meal).

She then showed Ella playing on her own with her ‘Dolly’s’ and Rocco on the sofa.

AND THAT GUYZZZZ, IS SEVDA’S BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY EXCITEMENT THAT SHE FELT SHE HAD TO COME ON VIDEO TO SHARE!!

Christ on a bike! She’s getting more desperate for content by the minute!!!!

Seriously Sevda!!! Wtf is wrong with you?????!!!!

GET A LIFE!!! IT’S BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY! GET OUTSIDE! TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER SOMEWHERE FUN!

We’re (my husband, myself and 2 daughters) with friends and their kids on the nearest beach to us here in the UK…an hour’s drive from home, all having an ice cream & coffee break (flasks of my favourite filter coffee from home)…after building 3 huge sandcastles… and later on, we’ll have a homemade picnic. It’s not even an expensive day out..just the cost of the petrol and an ice-cream each.

Sevda, you’ve had no excuse to stop you from getting out (before or after your phone call) and allowing your daughter (and yourself!) to LIVE LIFE!!! Show her a new place or area she’s not been to yet! Even Sedat could go with you somewhere where you could just all have a picnic together! (No walking or anything would happen to strain his knee injury).

Be a parent!
Do better!
Forget TikTok for a day!
Get out of your obsession with social media!
Another sad day spent in the care home for Beg and co 🥴

Mar 2, 2024
I’m flabbergasted at how much sowt she sprinkles on EVERYTHING. There really is no need.
I thought after her helf check she would be a little more careful with things like that, unless they didn’t give her any advice which is unlikely.

If she was paying for the helf check herself, she would ‘be sure to’ look after herself afterwards.
She would never pay for it herself. Hell would freeze over first. 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
It’s sad 😞 on the breakfast video ela said she misses Turkey but then went on to say missing playing in the pool with Sasha and Kuki that just says it all 😞
Kuki may be a little eccentric and crazy, but she certainly knows how to spend quality time with her girls (even if the older daughter is going through typical teenage times). You can tell she loves & takes an interest in Ela too when she sees her. In Turkey she was in the pool a lot to help Ela try to learn to swim and playing water games with her and Sasha for fun. Where was Sevda? We all know… on her phone or buying pastries and cakes. I feel so incredibly sorry for Ela in as far as she just does NOT have good parents who bring her on in life, who help her learn and mature at a rate a child should and who have zero interest in taking her anywhere for fun, adventure, experiences, etc, as well as all those things at home! Sevda just shoves her off to a 5 year old’s house or to Bobby, her neighbour’s son’s house. She thinks she’s doing something really fun for Ela, allowing her to go there. No Sevda, YOU are doing nothing. The parents of the 5 year old friend of Ela and Lisa, Bobby’s mum are providing some fun for Ela. YOU are doing NOTHING for Ela! If anything, YOU are enjoying her out of the house so you do NOT have to bother with her.

Ela even got excited the other day about going to a free Math’s lesson! She was probably just happy to get out of the house and going somewhere!! So sad.

Sevda, you should never have had a child.

And although you don’t want any more children and I think you know yourself you’re just not into being a responsible parent….

…I find myself relieved that although it’s sad you & Sedat are in a dysfunctional loveless, dull, void of a marriage….at least you no longer are intimate in a way that could produce a child! I’m actually glad there’s no chance of an accidental pregnancy. Those are harsh statements to make, but after seeing how you disregard Ela in so many ways as part of raising a child and making sure she’s educationally, mentally and physically getting all she needs to grow, mature, and socially engage well through to adulthood…..I’m astounded at such neglect on your part. You are NOT a responsible parent.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2024
Kuki may be a little eccentric and crazy, but she certainly knows how to spend quality time with her girls (even if the older daughter is going through typical teenage times). You can tell she loves & takes an interest in Ela too when she sees her. In Turkey she was in the pool a lot to help Ela try to learn to swim and playing water games with her and Sasha for fun. Where was Sevda? We all know… on her phone or buying pastries and cakes. I feel so incredibly sorry for Ela in as far as she just does NOT have good parents who bring her on in life, who help her learn and mature at a rate a child should and who have zero interest in taking her anywhere for fun, adventure, experiences, etc, as well as all those things at home! Sevda just shoves her off to a 5 year old’s house or to Bobby, her neighbour’s son’s house. She thinks she’s doing something really fun for Ela, allowing her to go there. No Sevda, YOU are doing nothing. The parents of the 5 year old friend of Ela and Lisa, Bobby’s mum are providing some fun for Ela. YOU are doing NOTHING for Ela! If anything, YOU are enjoying her out of the house so you do NOT have to bother with her.

Ela even got excited the other day about going to a free Math’s lesson! She was probably just happy to get out of the house and going somewhere!! So sad.

Sevda, you should never have had a child.

And although you don’t want any more children and I think you know yourself you’re just not into being a responsible parent….

…I find myself relieved that although it’s sad you & Sedat are in a dysfunctional loveless, dull, void of a marriage….at least you no longer are intimate in a way that could produce a child! I’m actually glad there’s no chance of an accidental pregnancy. Those are harsh statements to make, but after seeing how you disregard Ela in so many ways as part of raising a child and making sure she’s educationally, mentally and physically getting all she needs to grow, mature, and socially engage well through to adulthood…..I’m astounded at such neglect on your part. You are NOT a responsible parent.
Bravo to this!!! 🙌 Speaking of Ewa and her swimming, did she ever finish those lessons a few weeks back? I would think if she had, Begda would let us all know how well she did. Just curious.

Mar 2, 2024
I have a theory: I bet Sedat got injured while working at Kolay Grill, but can’t say anything because he was getting paid under the table (cash) and Sevda doesn’t want to pay taxes on that income. They can’t say Sedat got hurt at his binman job because then there would need to be reports filed with the company (or even city/local council). They’re probably just telling his job and people they know that Sedat got hurt at home, tripped down the stairs or something.

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
I have a theory: I bet Sedat got injured while working at Kolay Grill, but can’t say anything because he was getting paid under the table (cash) and Sevda doesn’t want to pay taxes on that income. They can’t say Sedat got hurt at his binman job because then there would need to be reports filed with the company (or even city/local council). They’re probably just telling his job and people they know that Sedat got hurt at home, tripped down the stairs or something.
ohhhh you could be onto something here!!